• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lazy Freakin Students (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Welcome to the rebirth.

Well, since *ahem* thie thread went missing last, it seems the majority of guys have been good with books. Word must be getting around. Or then again, I may be too hopeful and it may be explained simply by being uni holidays.

Was int the cityhub the other day, and a girl came up to me asking for help with....wait for it.... her tax return. Now, I had no idea what she was talking about, but being the nice chap I am, I searched the net, and found a contact number for the translations line. Hey presto, problem solved. Not really lazy, but i'll include it here anyway.

Unfortunately, ive scored the same graveyard shift for the next semester too. So, looks like not much sleep followed by 10am tutes. Woo!

Ok, so someone with a better memory, do the honours of summary/update of contents of the old thread, and we shall reconstruct it as best we can, yah?

Still won't be same. :(

Now, I wonder what the mods will try and pick this thread for?

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
Zimbabwe article said:
Before the crunch, a beer at a pub in Harare cost $15 billion. At 5pm on July 4, it cost $100 billion ($US4 at the time) in the same bar. An hour later, the price had gone up to $150 billion ($US6).
What. The. Fuck.

amybaker1990

HSC
thats inflation for you ay...

personally i think its to do with petrol.

lol.

---Walker---

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbabwe article
Before the crunch, a beer at a pub in Harare cost $15 billion. At 5pm on July 4, it cost $100 billion ($US4 at the time) in the same bar. An hour later, the price had gone up to $150 billion ($US6).

What. The. Fuck.
Shit that's mental. One hour! Solid investment.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Or then again, I may be too hopeful and it may be explained simply by being uni holidays.
Maybe all of the fob's have gone home for the holidays?

The_highwayman said:
i dont even remember what we spoke about in here other than smelly africans..:(
They still annoy me. I've probably said this before, but last semseter there was this one in the eng. computer rooms, who was listening to the same, shitty, really loud song on his ipod for about a month.

edit: btw I still blame them for both of my missing usb drives.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
jumb said:
Maybe all of the fob's have gone home for the holidays?

They still annoy me. I've probably said this before, but last semseter there was this one in the eng. computer rooms, who was listening to the same, shitty, really loud song on his ipod for about a month.

edit: btw I still blame them for both of my missing usb drives.
Was at the International Student Night at the BOTH on Wednesday night. This big african guy came up and started a convo with me and some other guys by yelling at us "where do you think im from, huh?"

Then he proceeded to ask us which part of Africa Mozambique was from, and after a few long pauses and blank looks, we chose every direction apart from South (which is apparently where it is, just alongside South Africa).

Anyway, most random bloke ever. Not bad, not bad. Just really, really, fucking random.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Technically, almost all of the posts above are off topic and could be deleted :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Technically YOU should be deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)