• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Le Mans (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
OK, so we are about 15 hours into the race, The number 7 peugeot holds the fastest lap (pedro Lamy) but is sitting 13 laps behind due to a pit lane crash.

The race is lead by the number 9 peugeut, being driven by david brabham, jacks youngest son and the number 8 peugeot is running second, Given peugeot clear dominance, can audi reatian the crown, and will ferrari get together with LOLA as planned to make a car for 2011. Much is to play for in the last 8.5 hours of the race.

pman

Banned
HSC
Obviously ultimate supremo fails to care, therefore he is the most sensible person I have talked to all day as he slept last night!

The pescarolo car is now out, remember that this was the car that collided with the Peugeot of pedro lamy and was going to be jointly run by thye peugeot factory if anything happened to one of there cars (this obviously didn't happen becouse niehter team is talking to the other, I really wouldn't want to be at the entry end of pit lane right now).

the number 8 car has closed the gap to the number 9 car, it is now around 2 minutes down.

One of the factory Audi R15's is out of the race putting the 007 lola aston martin in 4th.

Only two cars remain on the lead lap at the present time!

pman

Banned
HSC
The gap between the top 2 cars has closed to just 40 seconds, obviously a faily long pit stop (but not a major one) or a puncture late in the lap for the No. 9 peugeot, currently being driven by ndavid brabham

pman

Banned
HSC
The number 9 peugeot has pitted bring the margin down to just 20 sec after 17.5 hours

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah u said it guy

i was listening to radio le mans on and off during the day while studying, and also watched a bit last night.

i hear its on channel one in about 20 mins for a bit, so i might watch a bit of it.

bourdais is doing alright eh?

pman

Banned
HSC
Bourdais looks like getting second, the Audi R15 of Mcnish is having engine problems and might get overtaken by the aston martin lola. looking forward to sleeping come 11pm....anything could still happen from here

Laika_

Banned
HSC
took it too far man it was only funny when i did it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)