• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

leading edge conference tue/wed (1 Viewer)

azza_3761

HSC
Yea i went. I kind of feel sorry for him though. Havin us straight after lunch and all. Wat i hate was about the economic issues going into lunch, its like :chainsaw: stuff environmental management we want our lunch

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
theres one next tuesday yes? i think im going to that one.. i dont know my teacher booked us into some economics thing..

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
our class is going to hurstville tomorow for some lectures from the famous ross gittins!

and i'm going to leadingedge eco holiday workshop because it's supposedly to be really good.

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
I went to the one at Paramatta Town Hall. It wasn't that great. The notes were good though - up to date statistics etc. But most of the things they said, I already knew, so I didn't really learn anything new or that 'little bit extra'. My class said the same thing. But the notes were good.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hyperbole said:
I went to the one at Paramatta Town Hall. It wasn't that great. The notes were good though - up to date statistics etc. But most of the things they said, I already knew, so I didn't really learn anything new or that 'little bit extra'. My class said the same thing. But the notes were good.
yeah i was at that one. our class left when everyone went to lunch.. it was just boring and we've gone over monetary policy so many times and we needed to get home so we left :) I think the only entertaining part of the day was the crazy ass pictures they had on their presentations

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)