• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lecture times, etc. (1 Viewer)

Ricky09

HSC
stazi said:
if marketing and claw appeal to you, then what the hell are you considering unsw for :p (granted, finance is probably better at unsw, though)
You sound like a marketing director for USYD. Fark, i might just go to UTS.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ricky09 said:
You sound like a marketing director for USYD. Fark, i might just go to UTS.
haha, i am in marketing - on that note, i can't remember where I saw this, but USYD was considered the best marketing program in NSW.

Optophobia

HSC
Ricky09 said:
Nah, you're right. Um. I'll copy and paste from another thread.

Staff and some students seemed up themself, didn't really like the campus either. Thought there was certain groups (Like that troops in Iraq one) didn't really need to be at an advisory day, seemed pointless. Certain staff actually told two of my mates to go to UTS or UNSW, even though they have high UAI's and the uni wouldn't just be trying to get rid of them. It just didn't seem to have a good atmosphere.
you have no idea the amount of people who i have heard say something along these lines.

I guess it doesn't really matter to Usyd if they piss people off into not coming to Usyd.

The cut-off for B. Air Breathing is already 99.90.

Ricky09

HSC
Optophobia said:
you have no idea the amount of people who i have heard say something along these lines.

I guess it doesn't really matter to Usyd if they piss people off into not coming to Usyd.

The cut-off for B. Air Breathing is already 99.90.
So true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)