• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Likelihood of class times being changed / more classes added (1 Viewer)

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Two courses that I'd like to do clash for 1.5hrs for lectures, according to the times posted up now. Both only have one stream of lectures. How often is it that class times are changed?

(If it is of any use, the two courses are COMP1927 and STRE2010)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I never heard of class times changing in the middle of a semester.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Sweet jesus you're in my computing lectures creepy as ever see a nearly bald dude on bos in lectures?

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
I meant for next semester :s

Edit: And no, haven't seen you lol. Where do you sit normally? Have killed twisted in murder though.

Last edited:

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
"her"?

That narrows it down to about 5 people.

I usually sit near twistedrebel (if I'm in the lecture at all)

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know where twistedrebel sits either :/
What Tuesday lunch me@t?

Are you guys sure sem2 class times posted up now won't change? :(

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I don't know where twistedrebel sits either :/
What Tuesday lunch me@t?

Are you guys sure sem2 class times posted up now won't change? :(
EDIT: We usually sit on the front right hand side of the Rex Vowels theatre. (Richard's left hand)

Bosers have a mutual break (discounting twisted :( ) at like 1pm or something on a Tuesday where we eat food or drink alcohol or something. We meet at different places so if you wanted to add one of us on Facebook (if you know our names, I'll give you mine or something if you don't) we can let you know what's going on. Only if you wanted to come with us.

No, Semester 2 classes aren't guaranteed to stay the same, but it doesn't hurt getting a general idea. Just don't give a potential employer your availability times based on the current timetable.

Last edited:

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
EDIT: We usually sit on the front right hand side of the Rex Vowels theatre. (Richard's left hand)

Bosers have a mutual break (discounting twisted :( ) at like 1pm or something on a Tuesday where we eat food or drink alcohol or something. We meet at different places so if you wanted to add one of us on Facebook (if you know our names, I'll give you mine or something if you don't) we can let you know what's going on. Only if you wanted to come with us.

No, Semester 2 classes aren't guaranteed to stay the same, but it doesn't hurt getting a general idea. Just don't give a potential employer your availability times based on the current timetable.

Good, that's what I was hoping to hear, I really wanted to take that course as gen ed. Hoping some sort of miraculous change will occur.

I know who both of you are from twisted's FB xD No break then tho, got a maths tute

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)