• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Linux Workshop at Wollongong Uni (2 Viewers)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
lol Tim, I agree completely, my joke may have suggested otherwise, but you make a good point. And yeah, sadly an apple system is looking increasingly beneficial from a productivity perspective, though I don't think I'd ever switch over completely for games, etc. :)

them's fightin words! If that's a special way of commenting that thread is rather off topic, I apologise if my shenanigans have caused you significant distress. In an effort to return to the topic, how did the linux workshop yesterday go (for anyone who did attend)?
It went rather well. I had a great time. I even grabbed a copy of Ubuntu and installed that. I found it was shit, so I'm going to change the sources in /etc/apt/sources.list to that of Debian. Much nicer.

ziggyboy

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
lol Tim, I agree completely, my joke may have suggested otherwise, but you make a good point. And yeah, sadly an apple system is looking increasingly beneficial from a productivity perspective, though I don't think I'd ever switch over completely for games, etc. :)

them's fightin words! If that's a special way of commenting that thread is rather off topic, I apologise if my shenanigans have caused you significant distress. In an effort to return to the topic, how did the linux workshop yesterday go (for anyone who did attend)?
I originally posted a lengthy reply but decided to delete it after a few minutes.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Ahh, enlightenment denied! Perhaps next time :)
I was so close to crying after reading this post. I think I've had too much sugar tonight. :D

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
did i forget to mention linux rocks?

oh good.

LINUX ROCKS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)