• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lonely for valentines? (3 Viewers)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
You see Brogan. While I respect you, your love of archaic language makes you sound more like a mystic then some scholar. Anyone can speak in the language of old, if they put their mind to it. Why not update your English?

stephenchow

HSC
Because Arts was brought up in this thread, I only think it's fitting to include this joke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the difference between a pizza and an Arts student?

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

A pizza can feed a family but an Arts student can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stephenchow said:
Because Arts was brought up in this thread, I only think it's fitting to include this joke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the difference between a pizza and an Arts student?

+

A pizza can feed a family but an Arts student can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
how big is this pizza and the family?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
brogan77 said:
What demeans a man is the pursuit of some pathetic Internet persona. Oh, I am so wonderfully immune to all your barbs because I have suffered far more penetrating slings and arrows in my tortured life time. To petty insults, I shall crush thee under a barrage of uneccessary verbosity, for I relish in thy hate. Projecting an air of superiority and striving for some pedestal of hatred, that way madness lies.

Unstich your mouth. Close your eyes and scream outloud.
That's Davriel!!

wait, wrong thread.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
You have got to be kidding me? I love madness. It's fun and exciting and gives me meaning. Oh, by the way, Brogan, I don't hate you, far from it. Even those who did make life hell for me, I don't hate them. Hate is not part of me Brogan. The difference between you and me Brogan is no great leap, you love sanity, where I love it's balance. I also have a distaste for anyone who speaks like a bad poet, for it's far to easy to use an archaic language to lull the senses. A useful skill, but one I find unneccessary.

EDIT: (Note to all those who rip Arts students) - Not only do we not care, we laugh at the jokes, my own personal favorite being that a Bachleor of Arts is simply a Bachleor of Attendence.

Last edited:

Davriel

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Madness is a shield for the weak and servile.
We believe that sanity is the same. I will accept the fact that you sanity may offer strength to fight for order, madness allows us to explore the nether-regions of the soul and self. Accepting the demons (and yes, I am using a metaphor) is just as powerful as rejecting them.

brogan77 said:
I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate them.
Finally, another thing I agree with you on.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Davriel said:
You have got to be kidding me? I love madness. It's fun and exciting and gives me meaning. Oh, by the way, Brogan, I don't hate you, far from it. Even those who did make life hell for me, I don't hate them. Hate is not part of me Brogan. The difference between you and me Brogan is no great leap, you love sanity, where I love it's balance. I also have a distaste for anyone who speaks like a bad poet, for it's far to easy to use an archaic language to lull the senses. A useful skill, but one I find unneccessary.

EDIT: (Note to all those who rip Arts students) - Not only do we not care, we laugh at the jokes, my own personal favorite being that a Bachleor of Arts is simply a Bachleor of Attendence.
you havent started uni yet, so you're not part of some big arts alliance yet.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
how many niggers does it take to pave a driveway?

depends how thin you slice them LOL!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I've never had a Valentine either, but it's not that sad... my birthday is on Valentine's Day.

Kind of a happy sadness.

pink668

HSC
never had a valentine in my whole life... sometimes, when i see others so happy, it makes me so sad that i want to cry... but then i realise that valentine's day is only a marketing gimmick and it makes me a bit happier that i wipe my tears away...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, well I have someone for valentines day, and we just had a strategically placed fight, which means on Valentines day it is make up sex-a-rama, so sucked in all you dateless gronks, have fun in your pitiful solitude.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
pink668 said:
never had a valentine in my whole life... sometimes, when i see others so happy, it makes me so sad that i want to cry... but then i realise that valentine's day is only a marketing gimmick and it makes me a bit happier that i wipe my tears away...
V day isn't marketing gimmick. it's sexisted for like a billion years.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
loneliness isn't that bad.

if you look on the bright side, there....

theres no bright side. :\ *die*

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Sure, valentine's has been around for ages. But these days it's a marketing gimmick.

Tell your significant other you love them every day and save a few trees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)