• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Long Distance (1 Viewer)

olchik

HSC
If I were you, I would not be so involved as well. If he doesn't want to see you very often, don't try to persuade him in the opposite, just behave the same way he does. Maybe it will make him think about your relationship and if he really needs you he will change.

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
yeah im afraid the guy isnt really into you, doesnt matter what he says. alarms bells should already be ringing, if he cant even make one day for you. he's probably in another relationship, ive seen it happen so many times with my own friends. i actually had 2 friends that dated these 2 girls while there were in canberra and came back to syndey and just kept the girls in canberra for fun whenever they visited, the thing is the girls actually thought the guys were as commited to the relationship as they were.

if i were you, id just consider getting rid of him. i might be way of the mark here though, he might very well have legit excuses for not seeing you (doubt it :))

http://www.snopes.com/love/betrayal/radio.htm <<- funny

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
withoutaface said:
My girlfriend lives about 2 hours from me by public transport (yeah fuck you Bob Carr, we need a train station) and I manage to see her twice a week.
twice a week? lucky... :)
havent seen mine for like... a month :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)