• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Looking your age when you're little (2 Viewers)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Skeeta said:
just avoid jeans + tee if you want to stop looking 12.

Accessorise, buy some boots, belts, good jewlerry and things like coats, handbags etc etc.
I saw this post the other day and then I went to uni and saw a couple girls paying for parking and realised.... doing this doesn't make you look older, you still look like a 12 year old.... you just look like an over-accessorised 12 year old.

^emmie^

HSC
hey for any little ppl looking for formal dresses i found a heaps good shop in i think its in the imperial arcade or somethin like that its in the city, anyway its called clueless n its like all these dresses from america like some women goes buys them brings them back here n there all really small like mainly size 4 and 6 and prob some 8's n there good i brought mine from there another good thing about them is that most dresses are one off n they only sel like 1-3 or each style check it out way better than other formal shops that dont cater for us little ones lol

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i know that store they've got cute stuff but i hardly go in because its always deserted.

asian sizes are always smaller but theres a reduced chance of finding something stunning and unique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)