• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lost (1 Viewer)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
routemarker said:
maybe, maybe not. Just enjoy the ride. YOull find out the monster is something you least suspect.
i think charlie and that chick who went to find the front of the plane know something.
and the dude who was eating orange, and then sitting in the rain. i think he also knows something.
and me and my mum think that something was on the place, as when jack was talking to the lady he resucitated, a few people were running towards the front of the plane.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
i think charlie and that chick who went to find the front of the plane know something.
and the dude who was eating orange, and then sitting in the rain. i think he also knows something.
and me and my mum think that something was on the place, as when jack was talking to the lady he resucitated, a few people were running towards the front of the plane.
very perceptive. You've outlined significant things esp the ppl on the plane. That piece of info will be revealed early in the next episode.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
routemarker said:
very perceptive. You've outlined significant things esp the ppl on the plane. That piece of info will be revealed early in the next episode.
wow. i feel smart now.
how do you know stuff about the next episode? *is confused*

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
after searching the internet for many hours ive found this out!

the dogs name is vincent

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Krangelus said:
after searching the internet for many hours ive found this out!

the dogs name is vincent
mmm_sofay said:
and from watching it again tonight, i think the dogs name is Vincent, as that little cute black kid asked "is that vincent?!?!" when the thing first started eating trees. and his dad said "i dont think its vincent"
well, thats what im guessing...

you searched, i guessed after watching it for the second time.
i guessed right! oh, i feel superior!

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
unfortunately we cant all be as superior as you. You must have a wile personality and a keen ear to have caught it! i commend you sir.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
its coz my gender status says male, isnt it?
and coz i got a chick in my av and two chicks (one with lots of cleavage) in my sig, isnt it?
even tho my user name is mmm_sofay, sofay obviously being a nickname, obviously a girls name.

routemarker

HSC
waterfowl said:
No offense, but those things aren't really hidden; you'd have to be a bit slow to not notice them.
yeah still his/her inferences wasn't far off the mark.

How do i know stuff from the next epsodes? because i've seen them and its interesting to see what people come up with on their first watch. I'm trying hard not to spoil though.

routemarker

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
did you download them?
yep there is this ste that offered low quality downloads (with adsl it took about 10 mins so it wasnt a big commitment) got hooked straight away and downloaded the high quality ones. It hasnt dissapointed me yet. Episode 15 airs in the US on the 9th fo Feb.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im too lazy to download them.
i prefer to watch tv shows on tv anyway.
yeah TV gives u somethin 2 look fwd 2 every week...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
routemarker said:
Tonight
8.30 Lost (episode 1)
9.30 Desperate Housewives (episode 1)

Sunday
1pm My Restaurant Rules (episode 1 season 2)
damn, i would have taped these if i knew they were on, i wanted to see them, meh.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
iambored said:
damn, i would have taped these if i knew they were on, i wanted to see them, meh.
question how do u do spoilers?!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I've got mine downloaded, but they're pretty good quality -- then again, I'm not the one doing the downloading, so I dunno how long it takes.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
i dont really undertstand what your saying, but im interested to find out. were they running away from something right at the start?

The episode was great ill be definietly watching the next one, but i was a little skeptical at the start. start seemed a bit stupid.. some guy runs in front of the incredibly loud engine and doesnt even notice, and he is like.... 'ehh?' and gets sucked in..lol.. like duh. Then the planes wings fall and you would expect a loud thump, but instead you get a massive explosion..whats with that? But yeah, that is all that seemed strange, but i'm addicted so im not making fun of it or anything..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)