• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Love/hate relationship (1 Viewer)

Screwball116

HSC
Hey, I'm going out with a guy right now and he has 2 besties. One hates me and I just saw on a blog the other secretly loves me. I dont know if the last is true, but what do u think I should do about it? My bf doesnt like me hating his bestie it puts stress on him, what if he found out the other loved me? please help I dont know what to do

iamsickofyear12

HSC
The only solution is suicide.

Can't anyone think for themselves anymore. Some people on here are so bloody stupid.

Screwball116

HSC
apart from suicide... I really dont think killing urself solves anything...

wanton-wonton

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Can't anyone think for themselves anymore. Some people on here are so bloody stupid.
Must you be a smartass and make a fool of yourself at the same time?

People seek advice for reasons, the same reasons why counselling exists. Looks like you need some. Grow up, eat a dick.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Break up with this guy and don't get into another relationship until you learn to deal with problems yourself. How does that sound?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Must you be a smartass and make a fool of yourself at the same time?

People seek advice for reasons, the same reason why counselling exists. Looks like you need some. Grow up, eat a dick.
I'll be happy to give some real advice to anyone with a real problem. This is completely stupid and trivial and if she can't work it out herself she doesn't deserve any help.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Perhaps wait and see--don't act as if you saw any blog or anything. best I can offer, which may not be much :confused:

Screwball116

HSC
thanks for the people who care
to the smart ass who came up with stupid answers maybe next time you need advice I'd say you dont deserve it dont post gay shit if you genuinely dont care about other peoples problems and are not willing ot help then say nothing at all... or perhaps ur life is far too unexciting and you dont need any advice. THank you to almost everyone for your advice

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Screwball116 said:
thanks for the people who care
to the smart ass who came up with stupid answers maybe next time you need advice I'd say you dont deserve it dont post gay shit if you genuinely dont care about other peoples problems and are not willing ot help then say nothing at all... or perhaps ur life is far too unexciting and you dont need any advice. THank you to almost everyone for your advice
You are a moron. Learn to sort out your trivial problems on your own.

Screwball116

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You are a moron. Learn to sort out your trivial problems on your own.
its people like you that make this world the shit hole that it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)