• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major Bitching :) (2 Viewers)

kahlo

HSC
mossup said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Time Is Running Out And I"m Scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It would help if you actually did work in class. :p;)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
you can't talk little miss procrastinator!!! you keep telling me you're not gunna get finished and then when it comes to class time you sit there and talk to the american exchange student!!!

hehehe ;) oxox

kahlo

HSC
mossup said:
you can't talk little miss procrastinator!!! you keep telling me you're not gunna get finished and then when it comes to class time you sit there and talk to the american exchange student!!!

hehehe ;) oxox
Shhh you! I did a bit of work today... At least we are further ahead (in practical sense) than others in the class!

niteshade1312

HSC
kahlo said:
Shhh you! I did a bit of work today... At least we are further ahead (in practical sense) than others in the class!
Why are you competing with those in your class for who finishes first.. thats really silly, why don't you just try to get everyone finished?!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
thats true niteshade, one of the biggest things markers say is that when they walk in and all the projects look good, they start a positive mindset and it rubs off on the marks....hence if all the projects at ur skool are gud, it helps u in the end...

niteshade1312

HSC
true, but I hate to think that those students that do crap projects (sorry to put it bluntly) will be pulled up because of the rest of the class. (my competitive nature is coming out) I guess I just want everyone to do well and for everyone to have put in the work. I guess I just hate those bludgers because I'm not one of them and know that ill be pulling people up whether I want to or now.. gosh that was a mean post!!

kahlo

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Why are you competing with those in your class for who finishes first.. thats really silly, why don't you just try to get everyone finished?!
I'm not. I know for a fact that I will be working the day before it is due. Others are WAY ahead of me in folio work anyway. I'm looking at a really late night. If I wasn't trying to help to get others finished then why was I trying to talk to another fellow classmate into finishing his project and not giving up totally? At least I got him to the class room instead of staying in our common room to do nothing except gossip with others who do not have class.

niteshade1312

HSC
kahlo said:
I'm not. I know for a fact that I will be working the day before it is due. Others are WAY ahead of me in folio work anyway. I'm looking at a really late night. If I wasn't trying to help to get others finished then why was I trying to talk to another fellow classmate into finishing his project and not giving up totally? At least I got him to the class room instead of staying in our common room to do nothing except gossip with others who do not have class.
All I meant was that I'm not competiting with people in my class and although theorectically you are, I am still trying to help them as they are trying to help me. I thought I would have finioshed my product yesterday and all of a sudden i need braiding and so now i wont finish for ages, so instead I've been working on my portfolio because then i can finish that..

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
All I meant was that I'm not competiting with people in my class and although theorectically you are, I am still trying to help them as they are trying to help me. I thought I would have finioshed my product yesterday and all of a sudden i need braiding and so now i wont finish for ages, so instead I've been working on my portfolio because then i can finish that..

hey just to clear things up our calss isn't compeating....we are all best friends and really supportive of each other....sometimes we joke about it but none of us take it seriously!

peace out

niteshade1312

HSC
im just incredibly stressed and my exhibition is tomorrow.. ARARARA... better get back to work, still have a few hours ahead of me!!

beezjaxx

HSC
We had one or two progressive marks I THINK....... if we did i didn't get my marks back haha......... well my practical work is finished :-D but my folio is about half way and we have the bloody trials! Shite....... i have about 2-3 days with no exams so i might just wake up piss early in the morning and go to bed way way late and pray to god that i finish on time! :-D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)