• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Master of financial management (1 Viewer)

jotterbook

HSC
N/A
Anyone taking MFM? How is it like? Is this course suitable for career switching? I'm am engineer but is just itching to get out of my current job and venture into the finance industry.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I don't think too many post-grads frequent this site....

That aside out of interest what kind of engineer are you? And what has left you dissatisfied with engineering?

jotterbook

HSC
N/A
addymac said:
I don't think too many post-grads frequent this site....

That aside out of interest what kind of engineer are you? And what has left you dissatisfied with engineering?
yeah... i'm beginning to see that this place is not exactly crawling with post grads... any good place where i can gather more info? :)

i'm actually a software engineer... it's not so much that i'm dissatisfied with engineering... rather i'm really interested in finance and would want to give this area a shot...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well If you're interested in the ANU then the open dats coming up soon...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
jotterbook said:
yeah... i'm beginning to see that this place is not exactly crawling with post grads... any good place where i can gather more info? :)
Yep, the 2005 Open Day is on at 27 August, 9am to 4pm

Usually the ANU has information days in major capital cities as well, I know last year they had one in Sydney and Melbourne. These are some time after the HSC though and I think a month before the undergrads were locked out of changing their preferences... so probably a little too late for you.

Your best bet, is to call up the appropriate faculty and ask questions! I'm sure that they could put you onto someone who could answer them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)