• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MDP due?? (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
I dont have both of those sectiopns as separate. I have "Identification and Justification of Resources" and in that section i have identified the differnt resources that I will use and then in an adjacent column I have my application and justification of using those resources- WHY and HOW..

Btw, what do you eman you bought your folders through school?

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah thats what i thought....they seem like the same section so having the info twice is just padding it out, cheers

niteshade1312

HSC
what guidelines are you going by.. the board of studies one? because i haven't been able to find that, but i know that I am following and definately have everything in there.. and yes.. DONT PAD.. im trying not to do it, but some stuff is soo necessary!!

chamelia

HSC
Yep all my class has opted to use A3 and some people chose to get them through school, others found there own. The main thing that A3 has over A4 is it gives u a lot more space for larger sketches and is good for creating intersting layouts and good presentation of your folio.

niteshade1312

HSC
chamelia said:
Yep all my class has opted to use A3 and some people chose to get them through school, others found there own. The main thing that A3 has over A4 is it gives u a lot more space for larger sketches and is good for creating intersting layouts and good presentation of your folio.
Well said.. My school wouldn't buy them in bulk, then again they would sell them in out bookshop (and yes we do have a bookshop at my school) We have been taught to use A3 since any of the major DT courses in Year 9 or 10- Architecture and Stage and Costume.. and so since about Year 10, I've always had an A3 portfolio..

I love my A3, and it does give you a chance to have interesting layout, yet the amount of cutting I've done, I could win award for! And the glue!!!

chamelia

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
I love my A3, and it does give you a chance to have interesting layout, yet the amount of cutting I've done, I could win award for! And the glue!!!
lol! I swear ive gone thru 5-6 gluesticks so far!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)