• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

mechatronic space engineering (1 Viewer)

richz

hi,

Im doing mechatronic space engineering with the advanced engineering program. For B Eng mx space, i chose to do normal maths because the adviser said that if i chose advanced maths + advanced eng prog, it would involve a lot of work. But after reading the threads people seem to say its easier to get a D/HD in advanced maths than normal maths.
Wat do u think?
so shud i do just advanced maths or advanced eng program + normal maths or advanced maths + advanced eng program.

thx

Last edited by a moderator:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you did 4u maths you shouldn't find advanced maths to be that much work at all, especially when compared with things like intro to aerospace or professional engineering. If you have your heart set on adv eng, do adv maths with it, you'll be fine. :)

richz

o ok, thnx. i did 4u and got 90 but i didnt really study (saved by the ass mark) and 95 in 3u, i'l prolly give it a shot.

cokeface

HSC
oh yeh no worries anyone can do 4 unit with no study the mechanics are a sinch oh and the harder 3u topics well theyre dun with ur eyes shut it should be tought in year 3 i reckon without a doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)