• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Medentry group discount! (1 Viewer)

vvvvvj

HSC
Hi guys,

Does anybody wanna join me for medentry group discount? If you are interested, please email yuanji69@hotmail.com immediately. Thanks

The sooner, the better

dp624

HSC
maybe he has no medically inclined friends?
they can be hard to come by, lol

-::Sanni::-

HSC
I would SO join you! Since....I don't have any 'medically inclined' friends too! T_T But I would have to take the Canberra session because I live in Cootamundra and Canberra is closer to Coota than Sydney is.... >.<

lionking1191

HSC
they don't enforce the group thing too strictly. when i signed up i put in the bare minimum number of people required to make a group and after i payed (group rate) and everything i found out one of the friends i signed up with didn't actually sign up at all.

HSC
lionking1191 said:
they don't enforce the group thing too strictly. when i signed up i put in the bare minimum number of people required to make a group and after i payed (group rate) and everything i found out one of the friends i signed up with didn't actually sign up at all.
Oh? I wonder if they would still call it a group if each individual ended up going to workshops at different dates.... o_O

dp624

HSC
-::Sanni::- said:
Oh? I wonder if they would still call it a group if each individual ended up going to workshops at different dates.... o_O
actually it's fine, lol

HSC
dp624 said:
actually it's fine, lol
Really?! XD I just contacted the thread starter and now I'm waiting for his reply! WOW that is cool! Thanks dp/David (?)!!! ^^

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
vvvvvj said:
Hi guys,

Does anybody wanna join me for medentry group discount? If you are interested, please email yuanji69@hotmail.com immediately. Thanks

The sooner, the better
Hey I'm also interested in joining, I've emailed you. Let me know once we have a group of three so we can start organising. PM me or reply to my email.

HSC
Michaelmoo said:
Hey I'm also interested in joining, I've emailed you. Let me know once we have a group of three so we can start organising. PM me or reply to my email.
YESH! Now we do have a group of three! Awesome!!! ^^ I.e. vvvvvj, Michaelmoo, and me! YAY Group discount!!! XD

Jezzabelle297

HSC
If there is anyone else out there who wants to be in my group for the discount for the umat MedEntry prep package things please let me know ASAP!!!!
It would be great to save $200
my email address is ainsliej2009@hvgs.nsw.edu.au</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)