• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Medicine (2 Viewers)

madharris

HSC
N/A
seems legit enough

another desperate member on Bored trying to get into med/law/comm/engo with their 'low' UMAT/ATAR
I wish I got into med

loljokes please slap me if i ever say that again. Whether I'm joking or not.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I am glad you made the right decision for yourself my friend :D
I can't even imagine doing something else, trying to get the marks to transfer as well as a good UMAT/GAMSAT. Too much effort.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
I can't even imagine doing something else, trying to get the marks to transfer as well as a good UMAT/GAMSAT. Too much effort.
yeah but other people have these hopes and dreams stemming from way back but if you've really found something that you've love doing then go for it :D

tbh; I am the same with engineering. I would rather drop out of uni than do something else

madharris

HSC
N/A
yeah but other people have these hopes and dreams stemming from way back but if you've really found something that you've love doing then go for it :D

tbh; I am the same with engineering. I would rather drop out of uni than do something else
Let's be honest. I would probably fail so many subjects if I did anything else out of a lack of interest, forcing me to drop out :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)