• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Meet up! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
hm that brought an idea to me. we can go K and have a pissup there =P haven't done that for a while.
:D

All those in favour say I!

*an 18yo shalth be needed

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
Dan. The cricket. Alcohol galore. And everyone has fun. I need you, to buy me drinks.
but the problem is that none of us are fans of the cricket hahah

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Bookie said:
Dan. The cricket. Alcohol galore. And everyone has fun. I need you, to buy me drinks.
I come with you to the cricket and get drunk, that would be awesome.
Problem is im not 18 until the 18th.

:(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie, have you decided to go to the cricket, or join us?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
riviet said:
Bookie, have you decided to go to the cricket, or join us?
I'll see. Give me until New Years to decide. I'm nothing special anyway, you can do without me.

brightside said:
I come with you to the cricket and get drunk, that would be awesome.
Problem is im not 18 until the 18th.
Ah. screw.

hopelessly said:
but the problem is that none of us are fans of the cricket hahah
Neither do like 50% of the people that go to the cricket. Theyre there to make beer snakes.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Sorry about this. I had a hell of a week of christmas and new year plans and i'm tired.
I didnt get a chance to read the whole thread before this reply.
Very briefly: what's going on??

Why is there a meetup?
Have you made a final decision with the set place and time?
What you call close is what i call far and does it have to be at a library.

Good luck with the meet-up.
Happy New year everyone.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Why don't you all meet up at Condobolin. Some place that's one of the state's most centralised town. About 6 hours from sydney and in that way, everybody will be happy with no one complaining.. Only joking.

Meeting up at uni is quite a good idea even though i still think that its for the coming year's undergrads. Go for it if you want. Sydney and nsw are quite accessible to most if not all.
Who is/are organising this thinggo again? Just Riviet?? Set a time quickly. It's almost up.

#where can i get the dates of these uni info days? id like a copy.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
Why don't you all meet up at Condobolin. Some place that's one of the state's most centralised town. About 6 hours from sydney and in that way, everybody will be happy with no one complaining.. Only joking.

Meeting up at uni is quite a good idea even though i still think that its for the coming year's undergrads. Go for it if you want. Sydney and nsw are quite accessible to most if not all.
Who is/are organising this thinggo again? Just Riviet?? Set a time quickly. It's almost up.

#where can i get the dates of these uni info days? id like a copy.
Well firstly we have decided that we'll be meeting at usyd, it was my idea although I've just been contacting the others and letting them know what's happening. The date is going to be on the 4th of January, which is the day of the usyd and unsw open days. Still haven't decided an exact time yet. You can get more information about the times of the sessions during the day from their respective sites. For Sydney Uni, click here. Smart Dunce, if you want to come, PM me asap! :)

Riv

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
as far as i know
uts, nsw, uws, syd r all havin open days from 9am to 4pm on the 4th.
i think riv is arranging for us to meet at the uni and go movies [?] later
rvi, can u also give a time about when u going to see the movie (like wat time to meet at broadway [?]) so those who arn't going syd can go as well? =]
thx

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Well, we haven't even decided which movie we're going to see. Need to contact you guys, or you guys post up what you're interested in seeing and we'll make a decision then. Also what cinema(s) are around usyd?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
closest is broadway. we can always go george st though as there more stuff to do there. so anyways were actually meeting at usyd? because i have no idea how to get there lol.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Hmm... but central is quite big, we need somewhere specific to meet. Maybe at Syd U then? It's like right next to the broadway shopping centre, where the hoyts cinema is too. :)

karoooh

HSC
Hey guys! I'm back! :D

So the meet-up's on the 4th? Not sure if I can make - I'll confirm that later... I wouldn't mind going to the cricket! :p

OH! And Bookie - I ended up stopping by the MCG for the sake of it on my way to Richmond yesterday - Left before the lunch break. It was really exciting... Even if I only understood part of it... :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ok, outside hungry jacks at central sounds good to me. time wise... maybe 11am? We could walk around first then have lunch or something. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)