• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Men's preference (1 Viewer)

What kinda girl do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
テリー said:
@tlodg: bcoz i dun like shy girls who neva talk nd hav no confidence
@Egronk: hey y dun u jst keep reading if u hav a problem with what kind of girls i like, mayb if u cant imagine it other ppl can, so y make a comment on it
+ i didnt kno hospitals hav internet provided for monsters....?!
fukwit hav some respect for other ppls opinions pls?
how about this? if ur gf's smarter then u, then wont u always lose in arguments + no fun wud it? since ur a guy?

Bahahahaha baha ahaha, ohh dear.

Ohh man, I can't believe I am even honoring that abomination with a reply.

Yeah, you offered your opinion, and in response I offered mine.

Monster Hospital is the name of a song that I enjoy listening to, although I don't know why I am justifying that to you...especially considering the manner in which you address it. For those who missed it: "i didnt kno hospitals hav internet provided for monsters....?!"...hmmm.

As to your fears about "loosing" arguments...I guess you're only around 16, perhaps a late bloomer and only just hit puberty thus suffer from angsty-teenage-syndrome, so I'll excuse your immaturity.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Damn...I can usually pick them when other people are arguing with them and smugly think that all these other people who wasting their time getting sucked in are morons...well, I guess you learn from your mistakes.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
innocent in bed, but becomes more minxy with experience. However, i hate slutty personalities...

-P_D

blueeyesguy

HSC
Id have to say innocent sweet girls simply because they are usually the one's that are genuine i shouldnt generalise but who's going to stop me lol :) .Another reason for liking innocent girls is that they do say opposites attract and most guys are exactly innocent but having said this guys will go for the dirty girls simply because they couldnt be bothered with trying to get to know the innocent girl whos classy and has intelligence :D .

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
tlodg said:
:( now I see why some girls need to pretend to be a "slut"

it's funny how often the looks tend to contradict the "inner self" in the context of dirtiness
You don't need to be a slut, just naughty when it counts like me ;) I think Usher has it right :) most innocent girls I know are equally as 'dirty' in the bedroom.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh those steamy nights in paris
i mean yes i remember you telling me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)