• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Metrosexual (1 Viewer)

What do you think of metrosexuals?

• Love them

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • They're alright

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Hate them

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • WTF ARE METROSEXUALS?

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
im a metro, not overly metro but i do have a fashion sense and take care in how i look, i clean myself and all that.

i don't see why its such a big deal, i enjoy having fun as much as anyone else does, does that make me any different to anyone else? does me taking pride in how i look and dress make me gay??
LOL JAZZY

i dunno if i'd classify that as metro

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
im with jazz man tim

im wearing pink right now

what i really hate is those idiots that wear polos (mostly pink) but wear the collar up and walk around with their chest out...looks so fkn gay.

lol if thats u in the msn profile pic

lets fuck :cool:

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
lol msn profile pic? or avatar? josie? ;)

like i said, some would classify me as metro, but im only slightly metro lol

i agree with hiphop. collar up, chest puffed out gah! :rolleyes:

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
im a metro, not overly metro but i do have a fashion sense and take care in how i look, i clean myself and all that.

i don't see why its such a big deal, i enjoy having fun as much as anyone else does, does that make me any different to anyone else? does me taking pride in how i look and dress make me gay??
i occasionally clean myself. am i metro?

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
taking pride in ones appearance, making yourself look good, buying products and brands that look good/smell good whatever... people classify that as metro

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
taking pride in ones appearance, making yourself look good, buying products and brands that look good/smell good whatever... people classify that as metro
nah i think it's the degree to which you do that... if a guy spends more than 300 a week on skin care products, hair products, or clothes, he's probably a metro.

if he washes his face before he goes to bed and buys new clothes when he sees stuff he likes, hes not a metro. hes a normal guy.
sorry to rob you of yr metro title timmy, but yr just not one. trust me. i deal with metros ALL the time.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
"Metro" is a term invented by the media, a guy who takes care of his appearance and wears fancier clothes is just that, nothing more. Not gay, glitzy etc. It's just another stereotype that people have to get over.

BTW any guy who labels aforementioned guys as fags etc has major insecurity issues, just thought I'd point that out before someone comes in here going 'OMFG ALL METROS ARE GAY THEY LIEK BUMSEX BECAUSE THEY WEAR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES"

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
lol. your a metro connisseur are ya? :p
spending 300 on skincare products is a tad exessive :p i dont' even make any money, let alone 300 a week, if i made 300 a week i'd by myself a new sax in 10-20 weeks :D:D

there are degrees of metrosexuality, normality and boganism of course.

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
DJ_Cam said:
"Metro" is a term invented by the media, a guy who takes care of his appearance and wears fancier clothes is just that, nothing more. Not gay, glitzy etc. It's just another stereotype that people have to get over.

BTW any guy who labels aforementioned guys as fags etc has major insecurity issues, just thought I'd point that out before someone comes in here going 'OMFG ALL METROS ARE GAY THEY LIEK BUMSEX BECAUSE THEY WEAR EXPENSIVE CLOTHES"
your gay arnt you? wanna fuck?

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
BTW I can't see how you'd get through 300 a week on skincare products unless you use up a whole tube in one night or something

Skeeta

HSC
why not?

a girl can me a homosexual and a hetrosexual and a bisexual

why not a metrosexual?

you. shut. up.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
the attitude is the only bit i personally dont like about it, like i agreed with whiterabbit on her comment about guys looking at what brands girls wear - that kinda stuff is a BIG turn off

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Judging a chick by what brands she wears is majorly gronkish. Also, I don't think there is a definite black and white between 'metro' and 'normal'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)