• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

missing uni (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
ok well heres whats going down ... im sposed to be going away in bout a month and a bit ... it will basically mean im gunna miss a whole week of uni. the problem is that with my tutorials, part of my assessment is just turning up and handing in the work. if im gunna miss this week will it be that hard to organise everything ?? will it be too much trouble ??? what would you guys do?

eshi

shy
HSC
Not too sure since I only just started uni but maybe if talked to ur tutors/lecturers in advance...ask them what they think/what will be covered/if u can get any notes etc? :confused:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You can miss a tutorial - usually its fine, just tell your tutor before hand that your not going to be in class. At uws, we have to have an 80% attendence rate - which means we can miss 2 tutorials. If you have any assessments - just hand them in before hand. Your not going to get in trouble, they assume that your going to miss a lesson sometime. But just confirm with your tutor before hand.

doe

HSC
N/A
you will be fine. just make sure you catch up or even get ahead, you can study a bit extra over the next month and a bit so you're down with all the stuff that will be covered when you're away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)