• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Most hated team in the NRL? (2 Viewers)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
davo_ said:
Mostly agreed on Hornby, I really like Hornby, but- yeah- can't see him taking Mini's place anytime soon.
Mate, I guess you don't understand how valuable Hornby is to the Dragons.

The club has only lost three of its past eleven matches. Hornby has been injured for all three. In the other eight, he played and the Dragons won. It's more than just coincidence.

It's also more than just luck that says he is running second to Dean Young in the St George Bank Player of the Year Award (Dragons award), and the two of them are miles ahead of the rest.

Bookie, can't wait until next week at Kogarah. Don't particularly care what you say about Ryles, because despite what anyone thinks, he is still a prop for NSW, and he's played for Australia. And if you think that he shouldn't play for NSW, then I guess you only have players like Stevens, Clinton, O'Hara (he is injured, granted) and Skandalis to blame.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Gallen is a second rower. He plays lock. He would be hardly suited to wearing number 10 for NSW, considering he doesn't even play there for his club.

Will you be getting out to the game? It'll be huge.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I really want to, but with this shit form, I'm getting urged away from the game every day. If we put in a good performance against the Knights this week, I might go. It's at OKi doki right? Cos no ones going out to WIN.

And thats exactly the point with Gallen. He's a lock, but hes better than Ryles. Kearns should have got the gig.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I really want to, but with this shit form, I'm getting urged away from the game every day. If we put in a good performance against the Knights this week, I might go. It's at OKi doki right? Cos no ones going out to WIN.

And thats exactly the point with Gallen. He's a lock, but hes better than Ryles. Kearns should have got the gig.

Bookie

Banned
HSC

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Buddy, they will never EVER play a Dragons v Sharks home game at Wollongong. NEVER.

P

princess_me

hi dun like brisbane bronos coz yeh i jus dun like n e qld team in all sports hehe soz

P

princess_me

hi dun like brisbane bronos coz yeh i jus dun like n e qld team in all sports hehe soz

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
princess_me said:
what language is that?

davo_

good kid
HSC
princess_me said:
I didn't realise there were two Brisbane league teams: the bronos and the broncos. Such similar names...

katieb

HSC
i must say the team i hate the most are the roosters. they are a bunch of sissies from bondi, and they steal all their players from other clubs. They can't develop thier own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)