• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MTV Music Awards (2 Viewers)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
MTV Video Music Awards- Aust

Anyone watching?

How crap do some of the artists sound live? Especially Kelly Osbourne.... and Sharon is such a shit host, her constant screw ups are just so annoying. The whole thing is pretty boring lol........

Anyone else watch it?

Last edited:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
kelly osbourne has a BAD singing voice.
that award shannon noll got was rigged. same with delta goodrams.
im going to smash the tv when deltsy and faggsy sing their song.
grinspoon love :uhhuh:
eskimo love :uhhuh:

HSC
i liked fryzies call 'we'd like to thank rob mills for selling 10 albums' HAHAHAHA i laughed so hard when he said that....take that rob mills you fkn pansy

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
<3 friesie's millsy quote.
hate shannon "wanker" noll & missy "the dyke" higgins. fckn rigged.
green day ruled it. <333333 green day !

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
this this mtx music awards were rigged, as if shannon beat usher etc.. they just want the australian atrists to win, even when they are not as good as their US counterparts. oh well once again anna nichole smith makes the show bareable to watch with her stripping.

Fry

braindrainedAsh said:
Anyone watching?

How crap do some of the artists sound live? Especially Kelly Osbourne.... and Sharon is such a shit host, her constant screw ups are just so annoying. The whole thing is pretty boring lol........

Anyone else watch it?
if you find that boring then i don't know how you could possibly sit through The Grammys. personally, i think the MTV VMAs are refreshing and different from usual award shows and the Australian version turned out to be better than expected. glad The Osbournes hosted instead of Rove *pukes*. the must've paid a shitload of money to get the international stars over here.

Anna Nicole is trying to outdo herself with every award show and all because of that drunken incident at the AMAs. :rolleyes: MTV was biased towards the Aussie artists, but if they allowed the viewers to vote then i don't think they would have a chance in hell. in reality, Gwen Stefani's video would easily beat Guy's crappy one anyday and likewise with Usher > Shannon.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I kinda enjoyed it (except for the part where Delta Goodrem made a speech and I felt compelled to throw rocks at the TV screen). The Osbournes were crap at announcing things, but I found it quite endearing.

But I didn't agree with any of the people who won the awards...

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
i dunno why they tried to make some parts of it err 'americanised' ... its not like america cared that much ... how many of them that won awards were actually there ?? :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I was going to watch it, but we got a blackout just as Idol was finishing, that lasted for a few hours, so alas I didn't.

Zyklon

Banned
HSC
I was going to watch it, but then I realised that I had more constructive things to do, like jerking off.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
I was going to watch it, but we got a blackout just as Idol was finishing, that lasted for a few hours, so alas I didn't.
if u got cable they will show it about 100 times on MTV

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Anyone who watched this deserves to have their eyes gouged out. I saw 5 minutes after Parkinson finished and it was fucking horrid. Kelly Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat whore. Jack Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat fatface. MTV is a bitchface TNC making money off social retards who watch their tripe. Millsy is a fucking no-talent wanker. Frysy (wtf?) is a fucking no-talent wanker. Billie-Joe is a fucking no-talent wanker. Missy Higgins is a fucking no-talent wankess. Its like they advertised for washed up American celebs and retard Idols and huddled them all into the same room, no doubt made a whole lot stinkier by Jack Osbourne's repulsive odour. Damn, Jack Osbourne's face sure does resemble an arsehole.

artfag

Banned
HSC
kelly osbourne sure has huge tits

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
artfag said:
kelly osbourne sure has huge tits

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat
i bet u mean *fap* *fap* *fap* , u sick wanking bastard.

Fry

absolution* said:
Anyone who watched this deserves to have their eyes gouged out. I saw 5 minutes after Parkinson finished and it was fucking horrid. Kelly Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat whore. Jack Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat fatface. MTV is a bitchface TNC making money off social retards who watch their tripe. Millsy is a fucking no-talent wanker. Frysy (wtf?) is a fucking no-talent wanker. Billie-Joe is a fucking no-talent wanker. Missy Higgins is a fucking no-talent wankess. Its like they advertised for washed up American celebs and retard Idols and huddled them all into the same room, no doubt made a whole lot stinkier by Jack Osbourne's repulsive odour. Damn, Jack Osbourne's face sure does resemble an arsehole.
so you managed to see all that in 5 minutes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)