• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MTV Music Awards (1 Viewer)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
kelly osbourne has a BAD singing voice.
Well, here is what she had to say anyway.

' "she was disappointed in the quality of her own vocal performance to boot.

"I sounded like s***," she said bluntly.'

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
I think they should scrap the whole MTV Australia thing. It's nothing compared to all the MTV awards shows.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
absolution* said:
Anyone who watched this deserves to have their eyes gouged out. I saw 5 minutes after Parkinson finished and it was fucking horrid. Kelly Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat whore. Jack Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat fatface. MTV is a bitchface TNC making money off social retards who watch their tripe. Millsy is a fucking no-talent wanker. Frysy (wtf?) is a fucking no-talent wanker. Billie-Joe is a fucking no-talent wanker. Missy Higgins is a fucking no-talent wankess. Its like they advertised for washed up American celebs and retard Idols and huddled them all into the same room, no doubt made a whole lot stinkier by Jack Osbourne's repulsive odour. Damn, Jack Osbourne's face sure does resemble an arsehole.
hahaha :):):)

wanton-wonton

HSC
absolution* said:
Anyone who watched this deserves to have their eyes gouged out. I saw 5 minutes after Parkinson finished and it was fucking horrid. Kelly Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat whore. Jack Osbourne is a fucking ugmo fat fatface. MTV is a bitchface TNC making money off social retards who watch their tripe. Millsy is a fucking no-talent wanker. Frysy (wtf?) is a fucking no-talent wanker. Billie-Joe is a fucking no-talent wanker. Missy Higgins is a fucking no-talent wankess. Its like they advertised for washed up American celebs and retard Idols and huddled them all into the same room, no doubt made a whole lot stinkier by Jack Osbourne's repulsive odour. Damn, Jack Osbourne's face sure does resemble an arsehole.
Although Ozzy is great.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Fry said:
if you find that boring then i don't know how you could possibly sit through The Grammys. personally, i think the MTV VMAs are refreshing and different from usual award shows and the Australian version turned out to be better than expected. glad The Osbournes hosted instead of Rove *pukes*. the must've paid a shitload of money to get the international stars over here.

Anna Nicole is trying to outdo herself with every award show and all because of that drunken incident at the AMAs. :rolleyes: MTV was biased towards the Aussie artists, but if they allowed the viewers to vote then i don't think they would have a chance in hell. in reality, Gwen Stefani's video would easily beat Guy's crappy one anyday and likewise with Usher > Shannon.
The viewers did vote. I know because there were 50 thousand ads on foxtel telling us to 'push the red button'. That is, on our remotes.

Anyway, it's MTV. That should be enough said. The only good thing on it is Boiling Points.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i didnt see all of it but wat i did see was TERRIBLE...like delta's speech, SHANNON NOLL BEATING USHER!? i dont particularly like either of them but if u seriously think Mr Fucked Up Hillbilly Wannabe is better...words cannot express how much i laughed when he won that award. it was rigged. not that the americans would have cared, if they were smart they would have been too busy running away from the place to notice who won.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
pam17 said:
Anyway, it's MTV. That should be enough said. The only good thing on it is Boiling Points.
Jackass was good too.

I don't think they play it anymore...:(

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I thought Jackass was immature and shit actually. If i want to see 25 year olds act like 9 year olds ill go sign up to get Bulldogs membership.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
absolution* said:
I thought Jackass was immature and shit actually. If i want to see 25 year olds act like 9 year olds ill go sign up to get Bulldogs membership.
i dunno. Some gruesome stupid acts but I'm not afraid to admit that some of them made me laugh.

Like the chocolate youghurt with the nappy thing.... hahaha. I love it when they interact with the public.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
i dunno. Some gruesome stupid acts but I'm not afraid to admit that some of them made me laugh.

Like the chocolate youghurt with the nappy thing.... hahaha. I love it when they interact with the public.
haha , those people were feeling so sick when they watched him eat it.

wild boys rock too

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
MTV Australia Awards

Who else watched the Mtv awards last nite? I thort it was pretty kewl, besides ja rule performing "New york" in a black ski mask then taking his shirt off AHAHAHAHHA i cracked up so bad, fucking hard cunt wanna be. Newayz, Green Day killed it with Boulevard of broken dreams and American Idiot (which botch kicked ass live) but besides that there weren't that many good performances. And the award categories were kinda dumb, with like 4 nominees (3 of which were american and 1 aussie) and of course the aussies artists won lol. At least Carmen Electra and Anna Nicole Smith were good :) :) :) (especially carmen doin that dance with 2 other chicks..... FUCK!!!!!!! lol highlight of the night)

aimstar555

HSC
the whole thing (apart from Green Day who ROCKED) was deadset embarassing. any one watching overseas who've bin thinking "how poor". with a majority of awards rigged (eg: Shannon Noll, the Disociatives.... or who ever they are) CRAP interviewers (eg Maz from MTV... LOOK AT ME I'M SO GOOD THAT I CAN INTERUPT EVERYONE!!) and anna nicole smith flashing her tits and jumping all over daniel john's....my god, give me a bucket!! but she was right, the show was boring :)

HSC
shady_03 said:
Who else watched the Mtv awards last nite? I thort it was pretty kewl, besides ja rule performing "New york" in a black ski mask then taking his shirt off AHAHAHAHHA i cracked up so bad, fucking hard cunt wanna be. Newayz, Green Day killed it with Boulevard of broken dreams and American Idiot (which botch kicked ass live) but besides that there weren't that many good performances. And the award categories were kinda dumb, with like 4 nominees (3 of which were american and 1 aussie) and of course the aussies artists won lol. At least Carmen Electra and Anna Nicole Smith were good :) :) :) (especially carmen doin that dance with 2 other chicks..... FUCK!!!!!!! lol highlight of the night)
yeh ja rule is a fuckin idiot, u goin to Green day concert?

wanton-wonton

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
a human with the same rights as any other human
Thanks for your valued input.

P.S. I'm guessing telemarketers aren't humans, right? You fucking hypocrite. What's worse is that you accuse others of being a hypocrite.

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Thanks for your valued input.

P.S. I'm guessing telemarketers aren't humans, right? You fucking hypocrite. What's worse is that you accuse others of being a hypocrite.

they are humans, they have a right to speak they're opinion as well...

what they don't have the right to do is try and impose on a strangers personal life...it's none of their business..

fuck man, you really are an idiot.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
simple plan was awesome

gretel kileen...that dress was disturbing...

Danoz The Great

HSC
Simple Plan are a shit emo band "Boo Hoo Hoo, I'm depressed, I cut myself, Bo Hoo Hoo".

Anyway.

Anna Nicole Smith, how dare she hug Daniel Johns, that poor guy, I feel so sorry for him. That stupid hore, no dignity, no respect. DIE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)