• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mulitple Choice Guessing Which One Do You Use? (1 Viewer)

Ryan_T90

HSC
There is usually one clear wrong answer. The wrong answer is obviously wiped away. If I am unsure after removing one, and C is still there, that will be my choice.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Does anyone think that the BoS (real one) think people will pick C and thus make it the wrong one so thats definitely wrong which means youre in with a 1/3 chance of getting it right

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Wut.

You pick the one that looks the most right.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
If you randomly choose an answer on the basis that BoS will designate it as C; you lack logical and your powers of deduction suck.

Gangstar1

HSC
i was kinda thinking along the lines of you dont know anything and you have to make a random guess

Gangstar1

HSC
Does anyone think that the BoS (real one) think people will pick C and thus make it the wrong one so thats definitely wrong which means youre in with a 1/3 chance of getting it right
I Hope not

jamesfirst

HSC
Sometimes all the answers look right, especially if you don't get what the question is asking.

I do this: I make sure the other ones I chose is right and I put a little number at the bottom of the A B C D, and see which one has the least and most. I choose B if B is the least chosen :p

Sammy2011

HSC
I never guess. I always know.

Nuh, most of the time if I really don't know, I eliminate the answer that is clearly wrong. Then I look to see which answer hasn't been used in a while (say, A), and I have myself an answer!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I did "Eeny Meeny Miney Mo" for questions i had no clue about lol..

otherwise, really, your instincts should kick in using processes of elimination and common sense

muzeikchun852

HSC
if it's a sentence, i will mostly guess the longest answer :]

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Why would you need to guess on the L's test? It's always 1 right answer and 2 stupidly obvious wrong answers.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
"what is the best way to park?
a. slowly, watching the road and your parking space
b. with your eyes closed
c. at full speed"

Sammy2011

HSC
Why would you need to guess on the L's test? It's always 1 right answer and 2 stupidly obvious wrong answers.
Obviously; I'm just saying that the right answer is always the ridiculously long one.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ever heard of the japanese slut, tsu-na-mi ...?

yeahh shes fucked half the country already :lol:
I can't believe I speak to you... That is horrible... I'm a massive racist, heartless bastard and even I think that's bad... Although I did laugh. But why would you post that?!

Anywho, in SOR2 I had to pick a multi-choice as C for one question because the stupid answer was one of the others. With the other ones I was unsure of I picked out the stupid answer and then the wrong answer and was left with two and used the "least answered" method, which depended on me going through the rest of the multi-choice before answering. That's why, if I'm unsure I astericks or highlight the question and then come back the next time I go through the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)