• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Music Listeners (1 Viewer)

sladehk

le random
HSC
There was a program that i stumbled on before that moderated all your music so that when you listened to it your mp3s would have a similar music loudness. Now that i've changed computers, i've lost it. Does anyone know what its name is or better still, an URL?

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
If you have winXP and install media player 10 then it comes with an auto volume leveller. Hope that helps

sladehk

le random
HSC
i have wmp 10 but it doesn't seem to have that

sladehk

le random
HSC
i got cable but it ain't itunes(i have it - thanks any way) i'm pretty sure it was a plugin and called something like audiophones or something

J0n

N/A
HSC
I just found this on the Microsoft site - dunno if it is what your looking for:
TweakMP Powertoy Plug-in for Windows Media Player 9 Series
The TweakMP Powertoy for Windows Media Player 9 Series or later is designed to give Windows XP users easy access to advanced settings for the library, CD burning, and full-screen mode. Use this plug-in to adjust music queuing in the library, automatic volume leveling for burning audio CDs, full-screen animations, and much more.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...&version=10.0.0.3646&userlocale=409#powertoys

EDIT: That seems to be for 9 series, so you probably already have that if you have MP 10...

Last edited:

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
A plugin for what? Im sure itd only be a google away, no matter what it is.

That audio limiter for WMP10 is only for when it converts the mp3 to CDA formats, not for listening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)