• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Muslims (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohne

HSC
This is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen here, which is really saying something on a very low quality discussion forum such as this. I don't even know why I am bothering to respond.

sXcGuRl69aU said:
ok 4give me if im soundin racist here but do any of u guys fink muslims are like the rudest race of people?
Muslims are not a race they are followers of a religion.

sXcGuRl69aU said:
like i wk at maccaz and dey are by far da rudest ppl i hav 2 serve, esp. some of them they r so rude n alwaiz complain n want discounts n stuff! i mean lik hello if u dont have the money then dont pay for it!
Considering you have already displayed that you do not know who muslims are, I don't think you are in a position to make comments such as this. Just because one or two people do this does not meen all people in a particular group do.

sXcGuRl69aU said:
and some other stuff which has outraged me is stuff like that muslim habib dude who was all like "girls who wear skimpy clothing hav no1 but themselves 2 blame" i mean who da hell sez that? itz australia, we should be able 2 wear whateva we wanna wear!
Thiss mite acttually bee a sensibel coment if yu lerned howe tu spel.

sXcGuRl69aU said:
n also like always if im out wif frenz (especially at nite) there r always these lebanese dudes who r lyk 5 or more years olda than us n they try 2 get our numbers n stuff! sum of them get realli voilent too coz they dont like bein stood up! seriously guys im so sick of sum of these ppl i mean if ur gonna live in australia u should adopt the australian way of life!
Here you go again. Lebanese are not necessarily muslims. They are from a country known as Lebanon. Many of them are Christians (such as my Priest) and good, well meaning people. You certainly have no right to refer to them all in this way because of the bad behaviour of a few.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
ohne said:
This is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen here, which is really saying something on a very low quality discussion forum such as this. I don't even know why I am bothering to respond.

Considering you have already displayed that you do not know who muslims are, I don't think you are in a position to make comments such as this. Just because one or two people do this does not meen all people in a particular group do.

Here you go again. Lebanese are not necessarily muslims. They are from a country known as Lebanon. Many of them are Christians (such as my Priest) and good, well meaning people. You certainly have no right to refer to them all in this way because of the bad behaviour of a few.
that was a really well written comment and i totally agree with you:)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
OFMG

This thread needs to be deleted because it has no fact basis to it. It is just another example of the white chauvanism on this forum.

Here is a hint to all you people who write threads like this, if you feel the need to say "i am not a racist but" or "i dont mean to be racist but" chances are you are a racist.

The latter part I'll disagree on, mate. Racism is thrown around too much these days, usually to shut down an argument you don't agree with. Yes, this thread is stupid. That chick is a bloody moron. That said, she isn't being racist. Racism is the belief that your race is the primary factor of what makes us human. And that you further that belief in that you believe that paticular races are inherently superior. The Japanese Imperial Army was racist. The Nazis were racist. Apartheid is racist. This girl is not racist -- just one fucking dumb red neck bimbo.

I'm sick of the lable being thrown around and used as a gag in debates.

Also, I use to work at Maccas, don't knock it.

And i'm pretty sure iamsickofyear12 was taking the piss....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Chances are you never took notice.

And no there is not factual basis, someones biased european centric opinion does not count as fact.
You can't tell me that the majority of interactions you have had with middle eastern males has not been negative.

I'm not trying to be racist but lets just say I compare my experiences with middle eastern males against white males. I haven't had nearly as many bad experiences with white males and I have encountered a lot more of them.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
White Rabbit said:
The latter part I'll disagree on, mate. Racism is thrown around too much these days, usually to shut down an argument you don't agree with. Yes, this thread is stupid. That chick is a bloody moron. That said, she isn't being racist. Racism is the belief that your race is the primary factor of what makes us human. And that you further that belief in that you believe that paticular races are inherently superior. The Japanese Imperial Army was racist. The Nazis were racist. Apartheid is racist. This girl is not racist -- just one fucking dumb red neck bimbo.

I'm sick of the lable being thrown around and used as a gag in debates.

Also, I use to work at Maccas, don't knock it.

And i'm pretty sure iamsickofyear12 was taking the piss....
No I wasn't taking the piss, I am serious.

Comrade nathan

HSC
That said, she isn't being racist. Racism is the belief that your race is the primary factor of what makes us human. And that you further that belief in that you believe that paticular races are inherently superior.
True, ok lets say she is very ignronant. Maybe the word Xenophobia is a better word.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
ohne said:
well dont then! n if u fink dese forums are such "low quality" den y r u postin here?

ohne said:
umm helloooo miss obvious, i knew dat, i jus mistyped my post...... even housing comission scum would kno dat islam is a religion

ohne said:
umm first of all as i said b4 it was a mistake i knew "muslim" was not a race... anyway i know a hell of a lot more than "one or two" muslims thank u very much, stop twistin my words jus 2 make ur religion look respectable.

ohne said:
umm look whos talkin! ur 1 of da biggest hipocrits i hav eva come across missy!

ohne said:
umm here YOU go again..... i kno a hell of a lot more than a few so stop sayin that k? and yes i kno lebanese r not necessarily muslims, im not stupid

Comrade nathan

HSC
I have noticed very little difference.

I think i can say this guy is a racist and not get any criticism.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Look, I'll agree that, to a certain extent, Lebanese Muslims are cocks. You can argue to the cows come home that they're anything but, however at the end of the day, the majority of those I have come into contact with will generally think lesser of me because of my race. I'm Australian, and treated as an inferior because of this. There are ALOT of problems within certain areas of Sydney because of this racial tension and nobody will address them due to fear of being labled 'racist' themselves, and instead the blame is placed on Australians - it's easier that way, because we're shutdown as soon as we try and fight it. Although, with dickheads like this chick, sprouting her nonesense...

HOWEVER, I accept not all muslims are bad. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have many friends who come from Eastern states in the Arab world, like Saudi, Oman, Arab Emirates etc, as well as South East Asia, and they all are lovley people. Then you have muslims, generally from Lebanon, who ruin it for the rest. They are rude, and they are generally right dickheads to people of other races.

Either way, looks like tattooguy just found himself a girlfriend.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
well dont then! n if u fink dese forums are such "low quality" den y r u postin here?

umm helloooo miss obvious, i knew dat, i jus mistyped my post...... even housing comission scum would kno dat islam is a religion

umm first of all as i said b4 it was a mistake i knew "muslim" was not a race... anyway i know a hell of a lot more than "one or two" muslims thank u very much, stop twistin my words jus 2 make ur religion look respectable.

umm here YOU go again..... i kno a hell of a lot more than a few so stop sayin that k? and yes i kno lebanese r not necessarily muslims, im not stupid
I agree with you but you are annoying me so much with your pink writing and bad spelling and grammar that I am thinking of changing my opinion.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
You can't tell me that the majority of interactions you have had with middle eastern males has not been negative.
yes he can, his type r always so quik 2 defend their own kind coz dey kno dat most ppl in society dnt look 2 highly at them.....

transcendent

HSC
N/A
sXcGuRl69aU said:

That was SATIRE you idiot! The person was taking a shot at you! Fuck you need education. Prime time television does not count as education, neither does calling up your girlfriends and talking all night on your mobile phone. I suspect brain damage from the radiation, you need a doctor.

Comrade nathan

HSC
HAHAHA Your'e a bloddy idiot. Can't you tell she was being sarcastic.

Can you please start to type in normal colour and proper grammar.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
White Rabbit said:
Look, I'll agree that, to a certain extent, Lebanese Muslims are cocks. You can argue to the cows come home that they're anything but, however at the end of the day, the majority of those I have come into contact with will generally think lesser of me because of my race. I'm Australian, and treated as an inferior because of this. There are ALOT of problems within certain areas of Sydney because of this racial tension and nobody will address them due to fear of being labled 'racist' themselves, and instead the blame is placed on Australians - it's easier that way, because we're shutdown as soon as we try and fight it. Although, with dickheads like this chick, sprouting her nonesense...

HOWEVER, I accept not all muslims are bad. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I have many friends who come from Eastern states in the Arab world, like Saudi, Oman, Arab Emirates etc, as well as South East Asia, and they all are lovley people. Then you have muslims, generally from Lebanon, who ruin it for the rest. They are rude, and they are generally right dickheads to people of other races.
Thats exactly what my opinion is, but when I mention anything negative everyone goes off about how I am racist and ignore the fact that i said 'not all are like that'.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
sXcGuRl69aU said:
yes he can, his type r always so quik 2 defend their own kind coz dey kno dat most ppl in society dnt look 2 highly at them.....
STOP THE PINK & WRITE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON OR STOP POSTING IT'S VERY VERY ANNOYING.

Comrade nathan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Thats exactly what my opinion is, but when I mention anything negative everyone goes off about how I am racist and ignore the fact that i said 'not all are like that'.
You are a racist, you bring back the problems to race and not material conditions.

mahuligan

HSC
transcendent said:
That was SATIRE you idiot! The person was taking a shot at you! Fuck you need education. Prime time television does not count as education, neither does calling up your girlfriends and talking all night on your mobile phone. I suspect brain damage from the radiation, you need a doctor.
haha omg that was hilarious...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
You are a racist, you bring back the problems to race and not material conditions.
I am not a racist, I just don't like people who are dickheads. And if a large group of these people are from a particular race then obviously I am going to generalise.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Here is a question for sXcGuRl69aU.

Which nation is home to the largest Muslim population, if you cant get that what region of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)