• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My Dream Come True ....finally! (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i'm deliberately trying to spell correctly now, just so i don't have to be yelled at by spell_check, even though i'm the worst speller in the world.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
fuckin, similar thing happened to me right, like, i finally asked this girl (doesnt go to my school) to my formal right, she said yes, the night went pretty well, just basiclly talked all night and that, and but when at the end of the night, when i dropped her off (in a taxi that is) all that happened was a kiss on the cheek. The thing is, during the night she had made, i dunno if they were on purpose or not, but she had said that she was kind of not looking for a serious relationship, although not in those words. She was going out with a guy for a year, and that ended like, 3 or 4 months ago, and thats why she kind of hinted about the being more relaxed or something...basically im lost and confussed...damn women...help?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
If she reckons she's not ready for a relationship, then sorry buddy, but she's just not into you :( sorry but thats life, and i should know, im a chick!!

Anyway, back to the original topic of this thread, *CONGRATS* mate thats excellent, true love is the most amazing experience and i hope it goes well for you!!! :D

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i second it.

by the way, congrats mate! wish this would happen for me.

and just a note for spell_check, i don't dislike you as much. you're alright, just as long as you don't pick out my typos. i think every forum needs a guy/gal like spell_check.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Egronk said:
fuckin, similar thing happened to me right, like, i finally asked this girl (doesnt go to my school) to my formal right, she said yes, the night went pretty well, just basiclly talked all night and that, and but when at the end of the night, when i dropped her off (in a taxi that is) all that happened was a kiss on the cheek. The thing is, during the night she had made, i dunno if they were on purpose or not, but she had said that she was kind of not looking for a serious relationship, although not in those words. She was going out with a guy for a year, and that ended like, 3 or 4 months ago, and thats why she kind of hinted about the being more relaxed or something...basically im lost and confussed...damn women...help?
i think if she's hinted she doesn't want a relationship she wants to make sure you're not going to want her as more than a friend. she just wants to be friends. if you really like her, keep her as a friend and see what happens with time. maybe she doesn't know enough about you yet to feel she is ready for a relationship with you.

spell check

HSC
_muse_ said:
i'm deliberately trying to spell correctly now, just so i don't have to be yelled at by spell_check, even though i'm the worst speller in the world.
this is what makes my job worth doing

except you put an underscore in my name where there shouldn't be one

and i don't yell, i prefer to think my words have a godfather type quality

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
...And he's going to reprimand you for not ending your post with a full stop.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
timrie6 said:
doesn't the grammar police dude do that
I was hoping you didn't reply with that...
Looks like I got PWNED, mildly.

Last edited:

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
toon mate, good on ya. let me tell u. u can crush her head like i do. its a great workout for ur forearm

maybe u can buff up ur 'same thickness' arms hahaha :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)