• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

My new true Love (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah i dont know anywhere that ships it. You CAN buy the stuff here, but its MUCH more expensive. Try Ebay.

Alternatively, there is another brand "everyday minerals" who DO ship here. I ordered one of their blushes because i'd heard good things.. but i doubt its as good as BE.

Its much cheaper aswel.. You can get sample packs for free (but pay for shipping) so try thatas a last resort.

www.everydayminerals.com

p.s. Alley I love BE stuff! (and your mummy is really nice :shy:)

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
em_516 said:
ooh thanks, samples ordered :) may as well try it
I got my samples today (about 2/3 weeks later)

3 foundations, 1 blush, 1 concealer
(i also bought a large size of siesta blush (on back order) and a brow colour)
Cost me $13 including postage

They aren't as finely milled as BE, I like the range of colours in foundation though. The samples are very messy, (they dont have sifters/very small for swirling your kabuki) and if you dont have a kabuki brush, you're gonna have lots of trouble getting them to buff on well. I found they needed a bit more buffing than BE to make it flawless. The colours match better so far, but the quality isnt quite as good, and the one i tried, doesnt give you the "glow" that BE has.

The blushes are my favourite so far. And the brow colour has really impressed me since I havent been able to find a match, but this is fairly close. I'm definitely sticking to mineral makeup from now on. Its very hard to beat BE, but EM is so CHEAP!

Acthally, i think i might buy a EM mini's pack to keep at my b/fs house, because i get fucking powder everywhere when i try to take my BE. A mini's set is like 20 bucks, so i think i can afford that.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
I agree about the messiness.

I've stopped trying to put my BEs into my handbag, it just comes out of the sifter and doesn't go back in. But the thing I've realised is that once the makeup has set, you don't really need to touch it up, anyway.

The only thing I sometimes do is put the concealer brush in my handbag and a bit of the foundation powder in an old blistex jar, if I want to cover pimples/under eye bags.

Golly, I'm so resourceful... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)