• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

need a new mouse (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i need a new mouse, current one is being stupid. The click is going weird, gotta press down at exactly the right spot to get a good click, otherwise u gotta press down unnaturally hard. i prefer a mouse that doesnt require much effort to click.

what is a good brand mouse i can get?

whats some main things to look for when getting a mouse?
theres something like dpi..

and i wont mind if its wireless or wired.

i doubt i'd need a gaming mouse, before my current one got arthritis it was perfectly fine for gaming.

mouse essentials (aside from 2 clicks): wheel with middle click function, and mabe 'forward/back' buttons.

go for it ppl.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
not sure, im open to all suggestions, but in the end i doubt i'll get a mouse thats like over $50.

i still want a massive variation in opinions plz :)

Weddas

Cooking Up a Storm
HSC
My mouse is a
logitech vx nano

fantastic little mouse.

specs:
The World’s Smallest USB Receiver

• Plug-and-forget nano-receiver: Barely larger than a coin, the receiver is so tiny you can plug it into your notebook just once – and forget about it.
  • Small, yet powerful: Expect a robust wireless connection with advanced 2.4 GHz cordless technology.
Convenience

• Always ready: Leave the nano-receiver plugged into your notebook—your mouse is always ready.
  • Protective pouch: Use the stylish pouch to protect your mouse when it’s not in use.
  • Longer battery life: Get up to 6 months of use (or longer with the convenient on/off switch).**
Ultra-Portability and Style

• Ultra-portable mouse design: So slim, it slips easily into your notebook bag.
  • Attractive style: Complements your active lifestyle with an ultra-slim, sleek design.
  • Storable receiver: Store the nano-receiver inside the mouse when you need to free up a USB port. Shuts down when stored, saving more battery life.
Control and Precision

• Hyper-fast scrolling: Fly through long documents at hyperspeed with the nearly frictionless scroll wheel, or shift instantly to precise scrolling.
  • Forward/backward buttons: Effortlessly navigate the Internet with Forward and Back buttons.
  • Five programmable buttons: Customize the mouse controls to fit your needs with included SetPoint™ software (or, for Mac® users, with downloadable Logitech® Control Center software).
  • Laser precision: Experience smoother cursor control on virtually any surface.*** The VX Nano outperforms ordinary optical mice.

The nano-receiver represents the latest stage in the evolution of wireless receivers—a lineage that began with a corded desktop unit the size of a deck of cards.

For more detailed Specs got to:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/3271&cl=US,EN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)