• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice and information. (1 Viewer)

reagan93

HSC
why hi there.
im in yr 11 and i do yr 12 2 unit maths.
my problem: im supposed to be going to america in october, and this trip has been offered to me as a great opportunity. now i want to know, can i do my exam like overseas? or do i have to miss this great opportunity and just do my exam?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

:haha:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
you could always just repeat maths. it sucks. i had to do it for year eleven cause i was accelerated and moved schools, but if you really want to go to america it's an option.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I seriously doubt you can do it overseas, it sucks but thats the way it is, i think you're going to have to miss out this time.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
You cant do it overseas. Its america or maths. Maths is better. So choose america.

bettina44

HSC
actually i think you can oragnise it so that you can do it overseas, but you would have to cover all the exspenses. i don't know much about it but i remember someone coming from bos saying you can do it overseas. try giving bos a ring :)

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
its not worthit to do it if going overseas is important.

firstly, you're in yr 11, so you're probably going to do 4unit anyway, and if you're not then you'd either be hoping to get 100/99 in 2unit and then dropping maths altogether in yr 12, otherwise, you'd just repeat it again and gun it.

2ndly, if u really want the marks for your UAI, u can just give in a note explaining why u cant sit it, and you should have done all the internal assessments so they'd give you an estimate type mark and that wouldn't be too bad/too far off

3rdly, u can just sit the paper afterwards and treat it like an exam, as i said before, you are in year 11, so it doesn't really matter that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)