• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need to change to part-time (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
I applied for B business - accouitng full-time but need to change this course to part-time night classes. Does anyone know how i can do this, and does this mean that i go to the different enrolement session? Who do i have to notify and by when?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'd ring the uni, it would be a different course code etc with uac and you would have accepte for the fulltime one (thus they would think you will be attending the fulltime course), they should be able to tell you how to change.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Get your hands on a program variation form, either from the website or the student centre. Drop two subjects, 2 subjects means you will be classified as part time, and then tick the part time option at the top of the form. You'll need to go to the student centre.

Your enrolment day will still be the same time.

L

LaraB

melsc said:
I'd ring the uni, it would be a different course code etc with uac and you would have accepte for the fulltime one (thus they would think you will be attending the fulltime course), they should be able to tell you how to change.
actually - it's not.

you can choose to make pretty much any course into a part-time one once you're enrolled full-time as long as you fill out the program variation forms on time:)

can only b e a bit of a bitch if you do it after you've paid any fees or cps payments etc on the f/t 'version' coz you'd have to get a refund but at this point in time i doubt thta's an issue:)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
^ really? I got a bit confused because my friend was going to apply for part time and she said they were different courses, my bad...lol my answer is always ring the uni lol

Listen to Lara and Cape they know their stuff :)

L

LaraB

melsc said:
^ really? I got a bit confused because my friend was going to apply for part time and she said they were different courses, my bad...lol my answer is always ring the uni lol

Listen to Lara and Cape they know their stuff :)
some courses do have specific p/t f/t but most don't... generally you just do the program variation form thingo or the equivalent at the uni...

a lot of the ones with p/t f/t differences seem to be graduate entry too so uac stuff doesn't apply as such...

btu yeah - i mean, either way - doesn't matter - coz once you're accepted to the uni you don't have to worry coz you can vary it if you want:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)