• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

needing a whinge... (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
when i was in year 11 it was just like meh, that's aaages away. Now it's only a few weeks and i'm starting to get sccared.
I think i'm going to be repeating at tafe next year to get a high enough mark to get into my course.. sux.
sooo tired...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
dont repeat yr 12

get into any course then do well in that and transfer- its the only way

repeat if u cant even get into a course anywhere

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
frazzle said:
*sigh* so much to whinge about... but I won't, beacuse it won't make me fell any better...

remember, we only have 60 something days before it's all over!

I've been procrastinating and bludging and not studying because just the thought of it makes my head hurt, but now the end seems so reachable!

no that didn't make sense...
oh, i dunno bout that. whinging bout my probs always makes me feel better. mwah-ha-ha, im such a leech.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
10 days of skool left? n i neva believed people when they said its not long before the HSc is on my doorstep, so, i jus disconnected our doorbell so it cant get into my life :p in english, tha means i havent given it a second thought, n now, like alot i'll have to do sumthing other then what i want to, pity, we waste our brains procrastinating so much, if only we cared...

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
braad said:
we waste our brains procrastinating so much, if only we cared...
haha, thats gold!!!

i can't wait to get out now. i'm so excited. this time in 2 weeks will be at my grad...

finished all bar 2 of my courses n it feels great!!!

i've been in the best mood today, just so bubbly...one of my friends was convinced that it was cos, well...she had this idea that i was 'busy' last night. others thought that something was put in my coffee. but i maintain that its friday n im alone for most of the w/e :D n that it was so nice when i woke up n i listened to my nice angry music the whole way to school...yippie

almost there ppls, we are so close!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)