• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New Jeans: Good/Bad (1 Viewer)

Good Jeans/Bad Jeans

• Total voters

NeoTokyo

HSC
wtf is wrong with the color.
not cliche enough for you guys?
good jeans man sheesh.

K

katie_tully

I dunno man. I think it's the colour hay. It looks a little too much like Jason Donovan circa Neighbours 1989. Acid wash and skinny leg, I'm torn.

K

katie_tully

Actually, I don't think theyre too bad. They'd look pretty shit if they were black or even indigo. Not fantastic but they're not a crime against fashion.

lil dynamyt

HSC
I reckon theyre pretty good...

Wat brand are they btw and how much did u buy them for?

CRANK-SHAFT

i'm on urPC,pwning n00bs
HSC
agreed.......i hate nothing more than tight pants riding up the crotch man honestly.
I cant believe other guys actually do this, where's the bloody dignity and self respect....guess they're not much of a man lolol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
CRANK-SHAFT said:
agreed.......i hate nothing more than tight pants riding up the crotch man honestly.
I cant believe other guys actually do this, where's the bloody dignity and self respect....guess they're not much of a man lolol
or maybe they're more of a man than you, because you can clearly see their manhood in their pants.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Re: 回覆: New Jeans: Good/Bad

hahahaha nice. I'm hotter than those chicks, though. The jeans go quite tight below, so it's very much a 70s(?) look. I'm bringing back the 70s.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
They look alright, a bit too tight though but if you wear it often it could stretch

la chat

HSC
N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by stazi
Girlfriend thinks they're bad, friend thinks they're good. Australia, you decide.

im sorry but im not a huge fan lol, not too sure bout the colour, the tightness, the fact that there so low...the whole jean in themselves. gonna have to go with your girlfriend :p

beentherdunthat

HSC
la chat said:
im sorry but im not a huge fan lol, not too sure bout the colour, the tightness, the fact that there so low...the whole jean in themselves. gonna have to go with your girlfriend :p
yeah i agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)