• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New MSN Messenger 7 leaked (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
Well I dunno about stability as my MSN7 hasn't really ever crashed and plus I like to keep my stuffplug working as long as possible so I'll wait until Plus and Plug catch up to this version before switching over.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i dont know if anyone is having the same little problem with msn 7, but withe the older versions i use to see who is online by right clicking on their name and looking at the email, cuase the msn name always changes. Now it doesnt display that, grrr.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i dont know if anyone is having the same little problem with msn 7, but withe the older versions i use to see who is online by right clicking on their name and looking at the email, cuase the msn name always changes. Now it doesnt display that, grrr.
I got no idea what you are talking about

J

jhakka

Hold the mouse over their name and it should display their email address anyway.

sladehk

le random
HSC
So far, beta Plus patch is working fine with MSN BETA7. Since its working fine I wonder y people aren't upgrading to it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
today i switched back to MSN 6.2 , becuse i found the layout to be too spread out . peoples names are way too apart and it just looks to chuncky. Also the right clicking to see emails really bugged me. And my computer started to freeze sometime after i downloaded msn7 , thats why i am back to the older version and might stay even after the official 7 comes out

sladehk

le random
HSC
MSN 7 BETA does take more resources (it's got better graphics and more gadgets) but what's with the "Nudge" and "Wink" function. Its rather useless and annoying. The only thing i dislike is the added commercial element with the packs.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
today i switched back to MSN 6.2 , becuse i found the layout to be too spread out . peoples names are way too apart and it just looks to chuncky. Also the right clicking to see emails really bugged me. And my computer started to freeze sometime after i downloaded msn7 , thats why i am back to the older version and might stay even after the official 7 comes out
when the offical 7 comes out you will be forced to change :p

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jm1234567890 said:
when the offical 7 comes out you will be forced to change :p

as if. heaps of people i talk to still use msn 5 or even 4. , no one will ever make me change, i got my stuffplug and i am happy. . ill chnage if msn 7 comes out

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
as if. heaps of people i talk to still use msn 5 or even 4. , no one will ever make me change, i got my stuffplug and i am happy. . ill chnage if msn 7 comes out
thats impossible..... cause it wouldn't let you log in :s

are you sure they don't mean windows messenger 4.7?

santaslayer

HSC
SashatheMan said:
You can change the thumbnails to small..then the names wont be as chuncky and as apart..

this versions no fun coz no one has really upgraded as yet...:(

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
ohh looks special,current msn 7 beta is good enough for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)