• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New server is coming... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tactic

Yes, finally!!!!!

We are going to get a 3rd server in a few weeks... hopefully this should fix all the issues we have been having lately....

Sorry about all this..

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I never realised how unsubstantial my life was until BoS was broken for over 24 hours. Oh dear.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
On election night :(

It was going to be NCAP's most intense day too.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I was going to leave because of all the mess BOS was in but this new server thing makes me hopeful. Kevin Rudd really is improving the internets! :p

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
just in time for the uai/hsc results rush ^^

murphj

HSC
Aww too bad you didn't get it before the HSC when I needed to scab everyone's notes! :p

But still, that's really cool :) GJ guys, BOS rocks!

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
pfft "few weeks" what a load of crap........ we all new this new server today..... like now....

and dont u idiots go talking bout premium member ship bullcrap u got frkn tonnes of money

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
MysticalElement said:
pfft "few weeks" what a load of crap........ we all new this new server today..... like now....

and dont u idiots go talking bout premium member ship bullcrap u got frkn tonnes of money
Would you like a tissue?

T

Testpilot

MysticalElement said:

Actually BoS doesn't make that much money from ads and stuff.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MysticalElement said:

Kids, stay off the drugs, see how it affects your intellect and ability to speak english!

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
This coming from a kid that doesn't look like he's hit puberty yet.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
MysticalElement said:

I'll cut you some slack and be nice since you're only new but honestly the people who run this site no it out of the kindess of their heart. Premium membership has only been around for that long and before that where do u think the money came from. They volunteer their time and money for your benefit. Honestly do you think once off donations of $20 fund the whole site and pay people to run it.

OiNK!

Superior Member
HSC
That argument is worth little value considering it was the owners who first decided to offer premium membership. As a business, if you are unable to produce the product, then do not attempt to sell it. Obviously the owners think they are immune from this rule; selling premium membership without the access would be something consumer affairs would be interested in. It irritates me because I can rarely access the website.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think the owners think they are immune, they are doing the best they can and bringing in things when they can. I think they do their very best and sometimes things are unforseeable or take time. People complain when the site is down for maintenence, yet how else can problems be fixed. It looks like they are waiting till the post HSC results rush to ensure that the site is working and not screwing up (which can happen with upgrades) besides by the time your HSC roles around the upgrade will have taken place, let the people who are currenlty doing their HSC be sure that the site is at least running for the next few days.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
OiNK! said:
That argument is worth little value considering it was the owners who first decided to offer premium membership. As a business, if you are unable to produce the product, then do not attempt to sell it. Obviously the owners think they are immune from this rule; selling premium membership without the access would be something consumer affairs would be interested in. It irritates me because I can rarely access the website.
if you're dissatisfied by the product then dont buy it?
honestly, you can use most of BOS' features for free so if they dont meet your standards just leave.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
The_highwayman said:
if you're dissatisfied by the product then dont buy it?
honestly, you can use most of BOS' features for free so if they dont meet your standards just leave.
I like people with common sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)