• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

New Sylabus (1 Viewer)

dumarab

HSC
are we (class of 2008) affected by the new sylobus or only preliminary 2008??

they don't make it clear on boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au

HSC
Was just checking the changes here, seems to be some updates - more so to certain topics than others, but no major overhauls or anything.

I wish they overhauled the SDD syllabus ><

dumarab

HSC
the SDD syllabus is fine, it just needs to take away the social and ethical issues stuff and emphasizes
web technologies such as applets ajax and general asynchronous technologies.

bouncingCats

HSC
Do we still need to learn system flowcharts?
Only the class of 2008 (Year 12) need to learn how to draw system flowcharts... they've taken it out in the new syllabus...

Our teacher is teaching us (class of 08) parts of the new syllabus when she shouldnt :burn: which confuses the whole class on what were learning :confused:

Claudeski

HSC
Does anyone know any good study guides with the new '09 syllabus that are out now? I was going to buy the excel one but I'm pretty sure its got the old syllabus. Or will it make much of a difference?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Claudeski said:
Does anyone know any good study guides with the new '09 syllabus that are out now? I was going to buy the excel one but I'm pretty sure its got the old syllabus. Or will it make much of a difference?
There isn't much difference between old and new as far as i can see, the system flowcharts have been taken away, 09ers have it a bit easier, i think =(.

You can buy the old ones but cross out system flowcharts, you don't need to learn that.

Claudeski

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
There isn't much difference between old and new as far as i can see, the system flowcharts have been taken away, 09ers have it a bit easier, i think =(.

You can buy the old ones but cross out system flowcharts, you don't need to learn that.
Ok thanks, i'll get the excel one then :)

crammy90

HSC
apparently the new syllabus is heaps hard
like communications especially or seomthing. my teacher who isnt teaching it next year was happy aha
i wish ours was harder so then maybe this subject would actually scale good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)