• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

nice smelling moisturiser (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm talking about all over body moisturiser

Right now I use Palmers Cocoa Butter cos it's good and cheap ... does anybody know of any others?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
garnier bodytonic is not too bad, makes your skin feel "tighter" afterward
currently using jurlique body care lotion, top stuff ^^,

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
i love the body shop budy butters...i like mango the best
a little cheaper is chi chi body souffle which is pretty good..i have it in berry and passionfruit

SiReN

HSC
O.P.I -avo juice skin quenchers the best smelling by far!! the beauticians use it on my hands when i get my nails done very soft and smells divine..i have coconut and melon but there are heaps to choose from

zeek

HSC
My fingers are like getting dried up and are getting cracked at the joints...if you know what i mean. What do i use for that?

HSC
right now, i'm using that Johnson's Holiday Skin stuff, but i usually use L'Oreal Nutri Lift. the holiday skin smell gets annoying at times. Nutri Left smells like any body moisturiser would smell i think.

My favourite is Bath & Body Works 'Crisp Apple' (i think) I got from the US. the smell is SOOOOOO exquisite and i want to start eating myself when i have it on. :D

MOR makes really really great smelling body butters as well... i'd do anything for every single one of them

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
the body shop has body butter which smells so good you could eat it. especially the coconut one.
at the moment i have jurlique body care lotion, it smells all lemon-ly. quite the nice. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yurk I hate the smell of the palmers one.

I use Vaseline aloe pump pack. Lasts for ages and is really tops for my dry skin...

Danoz The Great

HSC
Body shop's body butter is good, my I have this nice papaya one at the moment, and there's all sorts of different flavours.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i looooooooooooooooooooooove palmers cocoa butter. smells fab and works well on me.
I also really dig the smell of johnsons hair minimising moituriser.
and anything thats found in the bodyshop.
and theres a shop in byron bay on Jonsons street, up near the beach hotel, and they have the most gorgeous smelling body butter and moisturser ever. so much better then the body shop and johnsons and cocoa butter.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Omg, has anyone tried these really fruity dusk body lotions? I've got the passionfruit and papaya one, and I'm always refraining myself from eating it.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
thecurtainsfall said:
MOR makes really really great smelling body butters as well... i'd do anything for every single one of them
i've got 4 of them. i got them a couple year ago (i think) for chrissie, but i barely ever use them. i've got gelato, marshmellow, sorbet & nougat. they smell ok, but the smell doesnt usually last more than about 30mins from what i remember...might try them again soon

the marshmellow smells like musk sticks (yummy), the gelato's yummy, the nougat smells like nougat, not sure about the sorbet though..it's ok

edit: these 4:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)