• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Nintendo DS (1 Viewer)

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
so how long do they take to come once you've ordered...... i wont need to buy another micro sd card coz i use one for my phone (1gb) and i rarely use it for music now.... so i just need to mod cartridge...so whats the cheapest site u know of to get em from ...pref.. something u have used...

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
MysticalElement said:
so how long do they take to come once you've ordered...... i wont need to buy another micro sd card coz i use one for my phone (1gb) and i rarely use it for music now.... so i just need to mod cartridge...so whats the cheapest site u know of to get em from ...pref.. something u have used...
Depends which card you are getting.

If you are going for the CycloDs then Ozmodchips seem to be the most reputable (http://www.ozmodchips.com/cyclods-evolution-p-26.html)
But the price is a *bit* of a rip, their argument is that they aren't employing people at 5cents per hour.

However if you are getting the Acekard2 then DealExtreme (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11811) are definitely the cheapest ($23 vs $56 from OzModChips). I've used DealExtreme my self and the package took 2 weeks to arrive from Hong Kong.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dealextreme was 2-3 weeks for me, though that was on the tail-end of chinese new year which may have made it longer.

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
hey everyone...again
hhaah just wondering what you think...

should i ordered the mod cartridge, wait till i get it then get the ds or should i get the ds...

coz i figure if i by the ds first i'll have nothin to play ...coz when i get the cartridge i'll just dl stufff...if u know what i'm saying

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Or you could buy just one game, support the game makers a bit.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
They're rich because they save money not buying real DS games.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I only buy games I'd buy if I didn't have a R4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)