• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NonOffensive Thread: Boring Forum NOW!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
FUCK YEAH, finished ma exams.

Hello peoples

OMG, All ma top threads / popular threads have been deleted

damn, so we can only write boring stuff that everyone agrees with...Shish, thats lame. A forum is where u are supposed to argue not just play along and agree opinions with every single person. "o m g, i got a fucken warning from some fucker'
pfff. Everyone has to be happy and hold hands. Everyone has to gay cunts.
cant be racist. cant assume Country ppl are dumb. cant have free speech. cant say politicans are dickheads. cant say free democracy. cant say shit.

In fact, i recon this forum is controlled by some MOD who's prolly grown up in a communist state, where theres no freedom of speech. And u ppl who go "gay, worthless , nonsense, racist, prejudice thread",....ur sad,
especially u tattooguy, who wants the popular threads not to be deleted, by urging replies that "OMG< this guy is racist, we shud delete this nonsense pointless thread" HYPocrit faggot.

THink properly before u send a non-sense complaint. More and more complaints will kill this forum, and it will become as boring as shit
hahaha

MOD, what does that actually mean?
Most Onourable Duke?
Motherfucking On Desk?
Moffo Orgy Dickhead?
My Orgy Daddy?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
B O R I N G

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I sometimes wonder, what's happened to our ability, as free thinking people, to say to somebody, "That's wrong. You shouldn't do that." We can't do it because of political correctness. It's like a thought gestapo - the do-gooders in our society are so afraid that we might insult somebody, that we can't say that something that's true. We must avoid the truth, and people are falling for this bullshit.

There is nothing wrong with the word "wrong".

Problem is, in our "free speech loving society", if you say something is wrong you are a bigot, you are a bigmouth, you are a chauvinist. You're anything but honest. And if you raise an issue, you're a hatemonger. But why should we be witness to a decay in society's values, in an increasingly decadent society, and not be allowed to criticise, to comment on the issues? People say that we have the right to do what we want, to be free to be whoever we want. That may be so, but they should not expect the rest of us to approve of it or to encourage it.

Last edited:

Kulazzi

HSC
VanCarBus, you must be really bored. Maybe you should do something else instead of sitting in front of the computer.

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
but but...MOD is short for moderator :\ thats easy to figure out.

you fucking moron- fucking die cunt.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I swear, GWB got banned for much less than this rubbish.

tattoodguy

he is right though.

It is boring without those offensive threads...........they were fucking funnny.

Whats the point of us allll agreeeeing on stufff..........controversy etc...is interesting..it keeps us all commming back for more.

look at the threads that are left on here.............they are all fucking boring.

we start interesting arguements etc, and then the mods erase them.

Im not having a go at the mods --------------anti is a champion, however, sure some things are offfensive to a few pple etc, but so what,,,,,, we arnt hurting anyone, its all just fun and games and if anyone is actually upset over the shit spread on this forum...........they should grow up and stop being such soooks.

Anti this forum is particularly designed to argue controversial points........please bring back those offensive threads...............if ppple dont like what we are saying on them...they dont need to open them and read them. please please please bring back the topics that u recently removed.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Guys, the simple fact is you can create your OWN forum to discuss such issues.
There's a fine line on this forum, and if we deem that you cross it, it gets removed. If you have problems with the policy, by all means, create your own forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)