• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Notes Submission (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I think they need to be reviewed first still, otherwise people could be sending in spam.

Carlito

HSC
if i submitted my notes ages ago via email and they never got added, should i resubmit using this?

Winston

HSC
submitting basically just gets uploaded into the server, the mods/admins go through the process of reviewing the notes for duplicates and then finalising it so it gets added to the database.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
submitting basically just gets uploaded into the server, the mods/admins go through the process of reviewing the notes for duplicates and then finalising it so it gets added to the database.
haha, i remember how i used to get some notes from a shifty mod. even bfore they were put up on the site. ;)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
haha, i remember how i used to get some notes from a shifty mod. even bfore they were put up on the site. ;)
Who might that be?

Melody

HSC
N/A
Suggestion

A rating system for resources!

Click on a link.....

Waiting....
Waiting...
Waiting....
Get a cup of coffee...
Waiting....
Answer phone....
Download Complete!
Open...
:confused: Useless\not what you were after

Click on another link....

You get the idea :D

I think user-rated resources would be VERY handy especially for those of us on dial-up.
Just an idea :D

Cheers,
Melody

Carlito

HSC
She meant a ratings system as in people vote how good they think the resources are like out of 10 or someting.

So if something sucks, people will download it, see its crap and vote it 1 out of 10, then people with slow connections can come on the site and see it got 1 out of 10 and then not bother downloading it.

I think thats what she was trying to say.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
She meant a ratings system as in people vote how good they think the resources are like out of 10 or someting.

So if something sucks, people will download it, see its crap and vote it 1 out of 10, then people with slow connections can come on the site and see it got 1 out of 10 and then not bother downloading it.

I think thats what she was trying to say.
yeah, that sounds like a great idea and it might lower the possibilities of the site crashing when hsc is nearing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)