• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
How awesomes this? I just got an email from the RLPA about some competition or the other, and its been CC'd to about 20 players! Now I have their emails. Score! I probably wont use them [seeing theres no Sharks players], but it's got the likes of Craig Wing and Mark O'Meley :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
How awesomes this? I just got an email from the RLPA about some competition or the other, and its been CC'd to about 20 players! Now I have their emails. Score! I probably wont use them [seeing theres no Sharks players], but it's got the likes of Craig Wing and Mark O'Meley :D

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Off the top of my head - O'Donnell, Wing, O'Meley, Woolford, Nath Cayless, Priddis, Cam Smith, Reece Simmonds, a few others... can't remember.

I'd like to blackmail them, but it's immoral, I'm not evil - just to Roosters, and being a Sydney High student, I can't do anything to Craig Wing. Oh well. Shame.

Cityboy

HSC
If dogs can only beat the Panthers by 2 they have no hope of making the eight this season

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I don't care how much we beat them by because for at least 18 hours, we are in the top 8 *treasures the moment*. It's been awhile...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
snickerdoodle said:
Because Sharks fans aren't obnoxious? Ahahahahahhahahahahaha. Gold!
i did :D. because she has a point.

bookie said:
Fuck! You wrecked it you cunt. When my team plays on Friday night, I dont go ahead an d check. Bloody obnoxious Roosters/Bulldogs/Dragons fans....
Dnt generalise- we're not ALL obnoxious. A select few, but not ALL.

Boo_

HSC
and go dragons on sunday!!! beat those eagles!!!

gasnier is back someone we were missing last week against parra, and hornby should be back next week from unjury with the return of barrett from suspension, were finally getting a proper team on the field, all we need now would be matt head to make a miraculous comeback from the season ending injury:)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Boo_ said:
and go dragons on sunday!!! beat those eagles!!!

gasnier is back someone we were missing last week against parra, and hornby should be back next week from unjury with the return of barrett from suspension, were finally getting a proper team on the field, all we need now would be matt head to make a miraculous comeback from the season ending injury:)
Hornby is a deadset moral for this Sunday.

He trained today, and he will play on Sunday.

Suney_J, I guess bookie does have a point. Spoiler tags are perhaps appropriate in this situation :S

But bookie, what does it really matter to you to HAVE to watch the Dogs v Panthers match on TV. Perhaps you are getting a little scared of those Doggies? :p :p

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Hornby is a deadset moral for this Sunday.

He trained today, and he will play on Sunday.

Suney_J, I guess bookie does have a point. Spoiler tags are perhaps appropriate in this situation :S

But bookie, what does it really matter to you to HAVE to watch the Dogs v Panthers match on TV. Perhaps you are getting a little scared of those Doggies? :p :p
hornby...playing...omg omg omg!!! *throws party*

this_girl

HSC
With Hornby playing the Dragons have a better chance of winning. I sure hope they do because I want them in the 8 and so it doesn't ruin my tipping! I've been shocking all season.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
this_girl said:
With Hornby playing the Dragons have a better chance of winning. I sure hope they do because I want them in the 8 and so it doesn't ruin my tipping! I've been shocking all season.
Haha. I couldn't agree with your sentiments any more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)