• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
make that 4 signings ; firman,monaghan.roberts and faasoso from panthers.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hmmm. But I'm sorry, I stand my ground. Roosters are not over the cap and until something like the Bulldogs scandal happens again (knock on wood), I will defend them whether you like it or not.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And Luke Ricketson has taken a major paycut to stay with us. Hegarty, Cusack, Hodges and Robinson are all leaving.

There you go.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
The Chad is way underrated.... he would be hard 2 replace off the bench (faasoso is like a junior isnt he..or something like that...)

zergcave

HSC
lets face it...why are the roosters so good?
theyve got fittler, the greatest ever player to hold a football.
but more importantly it is because sydney have the richest and most prestigious team in the nrl. they have far more opportunity in plucking the top young players than any other team in australia.
You only have to compare the leagues clubs (or anything realli) of the roosters team and somewhere far out west such as penrith. big difference isnt it?

and why are nsw always winning in state of origin. fk! how many teams are there from queensland? 2
whereas pretty much the remainder are based nsw / sydney

therefore the player pool nsw have to slect from is far bigger than the plaers of qld

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
zergcave said:
lets face it...why are the roosters so good?
theyve got fittler, the greatest ever player to hold a football.
but more importantly it is because sydney have the richest and most prestigious team in the nrl. they have far more opportunity in plucking the top young players than any other team in australia.
You only have to compare the leagues clubs (or anything realli) of the roosters team and somewhere far out west such as penrith. big difference isnt it?

and why are nsw always winning in state of origin. fk! how many teams are there from queensland? 2
whereas pretty much the remainder are based nsw / sydney

therefore the player pool nsw have to slect from is far bigger than the plaers of qld
wtf? rooster only got money cuz nick politis is 1 rich bugger...last time i checked penrith league was doing quite good cashflow wise.... before the pokey tax. and i dun think there is a thing as more prestigious club as that just depends on whos winning at the time. ... and are there anything wrong with the roosters buying younger players? they get helped and develop into better players.... if clubs arent allowed to buy younger players who arent getting a run where will kimmorley orford and finch be with joey on top at newcastle? after all alot of a players development occur after they are 20... so roosters deserve some credit for having a great team.... if u remember, minichello, hegarty, byrne, cross, flannery, fitzgibbon,crocker, jason cayless, catic, and many players theyve released are hardly reknowned when they first played for the roosters.

also nsw has never won more origin games than queensland at anyp point in the origin history and after this series it is the 1st time that we have more series wins ..... by 1

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't know why you're bothering to argue with someone who has been arguing against rugby league in the first place.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Not a happy camper right now. Morley out for two weeks with suspension. What's the fucking point really?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Him playing. I love him to death, I think he's an awesome player but goddamn drop the shoulder!

I don't think there was anything in that tackle on Ryles the other night, but I have to go back and look. Hopefully the club will appeal.

nerd2die4

HSC
well I dont think there had to be much in the tackle for morley to be suspended. he visits the judiaciary way too many times, and i think its his record that doesnt help him.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yeah i know, but i feel bad for him. he's a harmless bloke, nicest guy ever.

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
oh please, if i want to swear, i'll swear. i didn't realize there was a swearing nazi among us. a swearing nazi who thinks he is an nrl god.

when you grow up little boy, you'll realize the real world is actually about facts not fabricated bullshit made up about something you don't like.
was that statement directed at me, or my name??????

anywyas knights signed their first player today in kirk reynoldson. hes no ben kennedy or matt parsosn but he is a good player none the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)