• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBLuEyEs

Melbourne doesn't need him, he's off contract at the end of the season, and he's going to England, he should just cop the suspension and go on holiday or something

neonazi

and in more news, tigers captain darren senter has announced he is gonna retire at the end of the season. good player but never got the accolades he deserved.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
He's a good player and i reckon he got the accolades he deserves..... he wasnt exceptional and great , which is why he wasnt as hyped as some of the other players but he is respected...

So who's gonna sign Lyons now?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
It's not really Parra's decision who Lyons plays with and the Telegraph (yes the Tele!!) summed it up nicely when they said that Manly could take legal action against Parramatta.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Im a Manly Supporter and I firmly believe that Lyon is over rated..............His not worth 300K

We should try and get someone else......

neonazi

i reckon that if lyon wants to play footy again next yr, it has to be with the eels. he cant say that he didnt like livin in the city, and then go and sign with another city club. hasnt changed over the last few months, it still the same.
i think he should play in local league next yr, and then maybe sign with a team outside of sydney, like the raiders, knights, or the central coast or gold coast, whichever one of those get in. those palces r more relaxed than the city...supposedly. and those teams r gonna need some good players there.

neonazi

he never really said that he had a problem with brian, although u could tell that he did and just didnt wanna say anythin. the excuse he came up with to cover that up was that he didnt like playin in the city. so he used that story and now he has to stick by it.

neonazi

well storm played really shit on friday. it was the good week for the dragons. i used to think that the storm could win the comp. now i can see them barely lasting in the semis.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What do you guys think about that Dogs player copping just a $2000 fine?

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
storms and dragons are the same they bully the lower teams but cant win against top teams... dun think either team can win, and will be lucky to get past the semis....

haha the fine is a jokes... its like getting a drink driving fine.... theres no way ppl will ever hit a cop now....lol

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
And the broncos game is over, 21-14. Warriors gave them a scare.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Constip8edSkunk said:
storms and dragons are the same they bully the lower teams but cant win against top teams...
dragons its usually the opposite, we can win against some of the top teams, but then we get to the theoretically 'easy' teams which we should beat easily and we just fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)