• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Omg! (1 Viewer)

bright_angell

HELP! Doing a source analysis of three peices of material now! need help! what do i say??? very confused! Is anyone willing to be a life saver and show an example- t'would be EXTREEMLY appreciated- id even return the favour

cant think

wont think

Please think!

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
HELP! Doing a source analysis of three peices of material now! need help! what do i say??? very confused! Is anyone willing to be a life saver and show an example- t'would be EXTREEMLY appreciated- id even return the favour

cant think

wont think

Please think!
It's generally more easier if you tell us the questions and the sources that you would like us to talk about. There are some specific things that you should address, but it's really hard to say without putting them in a context.

bright_angell

Whats there to be specific about? i asked a simple question about the structure on the 'source analysis' and outline of the content required....

thanx anyhooo....i handed it in to my horror !

X

xeuyrawp

bright_angell said:
Whats there to be specific about? i asked a simple question about the structure on the 'source analysis' and outline of the content required....
Your source analysis DEPENDS on the nature of the source.

I want to analyse the source Maps of Time, by David Christian.

-The said book is a non-stoichedon inscription on paper.
-It is not at all fragmentary, rather complete and well-preserved.
-It is could not possibly be a forgery.
-It gives no insight whatsoever into social history.

|___> That was an analysis of a macrohistory textbook using the criteria analysing Greek social history sources. Could the above criteria be effectively used to analyse the said source? hell no! Why not? Because you have to look at each source differently, depending on it's context and content.

We can't possibly know what kind of source you're analysing, hence specific would have helped you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)