• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Open Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Every day is an Open Day at UOW!!! :D :D :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
they are having an open day? haven't had one of those for a long time.

i hope they bring out the robotic mouse that is collecting dust in storage.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I love Open Days, it's a day for pretending to be a first year studnet and collect free pens and other groovy stationary. How cool were those triangle highlighters. Those highlighers were the shiznit, three colours and so aerodynamic that you could use them like a frisbee.

Ninga

HSC
I think its a discovery day tomorrow for year 12 students? I thought it was discovery days from today - Thursday.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I'm going. :> I want to see how long it takes before I get discovered as a uni student.

At options day, I went to uni for a class. I kept being harassed by the helpers who kept thinking I was there to sort my options out. They treated me like a youngun, so I acted like one and went to the luncheon. :D

Ninga

HSC
Im at uni tomorrow anyways. I went to a talk today, but that was cos one of my friends was doing it. I didnt get any free stuff unfortunately. I should try though. I could pass as 1st year :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
I'm going. :> I want to see how long it takes before I get discovered as a uni student.

At options day, I went to uni for a class. I kept being harassed by the helpers who kept thinking I was there to sort my options out. They treated me like a youngun, so I acted like one and went to the luncheon. :D
That's what I like to hear. I remember last Autumn I managed to score so much stuff including lunch... It was all going great until one of the SRC guys recognised me so I bolted soon after :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
lol

you mean i get more free uow merchandise, but i already have a purple ruler and a cd wallet....
That's your problem, you need purple rulers and cd wallets and pens... you must have plurals of freebies :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Without Wings said:
ok i'll make sure i act like a super ditsy first yearer to ensure i get lots of freebies- yeh my cd holder only holds 6 cds, if i get 2, i can hold 12! :)
You're still not thinking big enough. If you get 2 cd holders you can store 12 cds, but if you get 20,000 cd holders, you'll have enough to hold all your cds and to build a cd holder house on the duckpond lawn.

santaslayer

HSC
Raiks said:
You're still not thinking big enough. If you get 2 cd holders you can store 12 cds, but if you get 20,000 cd holders, you'll have enough to hold all your cds and to build a cd holder house on the duckpond lawn.
LoLz. By that time the people handing out the freebies would of recognised her already.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well last year I managed 25 highlighters and 2000 pens...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)