• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Outback Jack (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
u shoulda put the spoiler box on it... or jus PM'd me :p now people are gonna be cranky :(

Keen

MD
HSC
dead cactus said:
i loved the baby crocodile task last week, when the precious lil bimbos had to check for the sex of the crocs... i just would 've prefered it if i didn't have a mouth full of KFC chicken when that one croc came (or something like that) all over natalie's hand!
This is really all I watched of the show - I think the show sucks.

BUT I was amazed to see Jack's 'friend' is actually John Lever who runs a crocodile farm about 20km from where I live (Rockhampton, Central QLD) and I've been to the farm, it's pretty interesting.

Keen

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Keen said:
BUT I was amazed to see Jack's 'friend' is actually John Lever who runs a crocodile farm about 20km from where I live (Rockhampton, Central QLD) and I've been to the farm, it's pretty interesting.
oh cool so there was actually a real farmer on there :p crocodiles are so gross.. i would never have been able to stick my finger in it ewwww

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
And the winner is..

Natalie !

w00t for once i get to use the spoiler tags.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
at least it wasnt bloody Marissa.... i wonder what his excuse for not choosing her was?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i really thought that Marissa would have had it... and i can't wait for the reason behind it... maybe he has liked her best all along considering he gave her his necklace, but i just assumed that was coz Marissa wasn't there... I wonder how Natalie will cope living in the outback? to me she was the one who struggled with it the most...

to do spoiler tags you do
[ /SPOILER] without the space...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
_muse_ said:
Does anyone else watch this? For some strange reason i have become quite addicted to it :)
my mate jeremy grogan worked on it. i think he produced it. anyway. he said all the chicks were dumb as, a few tried to sleep with him. he said the Jack guy wasnt even from the outback and they had to train him and they even sacked him once but still had to use him, and thats how pathetic he was. and jeremy thought he was gay. cos he tried to sleep with him too."jack", he was from like Bondi or somewhere. anyway its a dumb show thats really fake and even the producer hated it. theres it is folks. you are minions for money making people who dont even like what they are doing.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh i would've thought marissa wins. it's always like that in the end though... the good girl VS the evil one ?! and the good one usually wins. natalie's funny (unintentionally, usually), that's why i like her.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
no it hasnt... its still got a few weeks to go yet :)

btw steph@nie, the guy on the right in ur av looks like the alien dude from animorphs... haha i dont know how i know that but anyway :)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
_muse_ said:
no it hasnt... its still got a few weeks to go yet :)

btw steph@nie, the guy on the right in ur av looks like the alien dude from animorphs... haha i dont know how i know that but anyway :)
yeah it is! were you the one that pm'd me? I replied.. but yes it is him :)

you know because you watched it religiously every friday afternoon.. i mean.. uh.. yeah who watched animorphs! weirdos that's who..

Edit: it wasn't you who pm'd me.. but I've had a few people ask me that.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
I swear someone should just stab Marissa....man! she's such a cow....I haven't seen the finale...i don't wanna know the result yet....but man!! kill MARISSA!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
steph@nie said:
yeah it is! were you the one that pm'd me? I replied.. but yes it is him :)

you know because you watched it religiously every friday afternoon.. i mean.. uh.. yeah who watched animorphs! weirdos that's who..

Edit: it wasn't you who pm'd me.. but I've had a few people ask me that.

hahaha ooo wat a naughty little thing he is!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
I'm so tempted to go on to the outback jack site and see why he chose Natalie over Marissa.. but im holding back :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)