• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Overseas Med Schools (1 Viewer)

anarchron

HSC
Whatever you do, don't go to the EU universities. It's absolutely dog-eat-dog competition there amongst the locals and you would be lucky to make it past 3 years of University education there.

Plus, in some countries like France, the Med courses are much longer.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
There is also a very good Medical College In Chandigarh. Another upside is that Chandigarh is very nice/clean.

Reputation is important. Especially if you want to do post grad study at a good uni.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
tkdwhiz1188 said:
99.95 is gd enuf for Oxbridge! I dun think NUS requires such a high score...btw, i'm singaporean...they take in 230 locals every yr.
i realise i just know alot of singaporeans with 99.5+ and didnt get NUS had to come to Aust and got adelaide and UNSW.. missed on UMelb

another good uni is HKU
cheap
reasonable cutoff
nice place :p
Taught in english.. lots of London Uni Lecturers.. *well im not sure any more.. but it use to be*

somecooldude

HSC
Lexicographer said:
This just struck me as interesting, since the two statements do not necessarily affect one another. Being asian and being anti-asian are not mutually exclusive conditions. There's nothing that says only White Anglo-Saxon Protestants are racist. ;)

Oh yeah Estel it's "sieg heil", not "zeig heil" (the latter would sort of rhyme with "eye").
lol i think she meant that she was not being racist since she is asian, as in, she is asian herself, so she has no reason to be racist against her own race, instead of, "im not racist because im not white anglo-saxon protestant"

edit: just realised that this issue is over 2 months old.. lol but anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)