• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

P plates test in 4 hours. Any tips/advice? (1 Viewer)

KingCyyrxss

HSC
Yooooo what's good bored users, I got my new driving test (p plates) in 4 hours from now.... 12:30pm, i have done 120 hours filled, and have done several instructor lessons to be more prepared. still, I'm shitting myself 😭.

to anyone that passed, any tips/advice I should know of during the test. For reference I'm doing my test at castle hill SERVICE nsw

ilovecutecats

HSC
N/A
Hahaha I did mine at Castle Hill tooooo. Just make sure to watch out for stop signs and take things very slow. Always go 5 under the speed limit just to be safe. At this time it will not be busy or have much traffic so your in luck.

sakinluvo

HSC
Yooooo what's good bored users, I got my new driving test (p plates) in 4 hours from now.... 12:30pm, i have done 120 hours filled, and have done several instructor lessons to be more prepared. still, I'm shitting myself 😭.

to anyone that passed, any tips/advice I should know of during the test. For reference I'm doing my test at castle hill SERVICE nsw
be careful on the double lane roundabout near it, I did my test there it was lowkey easy and I passed first try. dont go like 10 under the speed limit that's too slow and always head check before moving anywhere ig. I lost points for going 10 under lol

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
the main thing you need to watch out for is surprise hazards
even tho i did my test at blacktown i got 2 complementary points because 2 jaywalkers made their way onto the road in front of my car
also make sure to keep scanning all of your mirrors and drive max 5-10kmh under the limit
good luck tell us how u go!

iloveeggs

HSC
irrelevant but why did you post this under preliminary hsc loll i got confused for a second

HSC

did you pass

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
YEAAAAA I PASSED. 113/117

I lost points bc i kept going too slow in hudson avenue (right outside service nsw), otherwise no other faults!
i lost 2 points because of two stupid teenage jaywalkers walking in front of my car on two separate occaisions like they had a death wish (and god the 2nd time i almost ran the guy over outta spite like TF MAN LEMME PASS MY DAMN TEST IN PIECE 😭)

KingCyyrxss

HSC
i lost 2 points because of two stupid teenage jaywalkers walking in front of my car on two separate occaisions like they had a death wish (and god the 2nd time i almost ran the guy over outta spite like TF MAN LEMME PASS MY DAMN TEST IN PIECE 😭)
damn tf lmaoo, what service nsw was this at?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)