• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PARTICIPANTS FOR MY S+C PIP QUESTIONNAIRE PLEASE :) (about teenage pregnancy) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariannebags

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I got my friend to do the survey, but i do think your survey needs work. This survey is really for someone who was a teenage mum but you dont ask if they were a teenage mum and when this was. After all, being a teenage mum is more unusual than it once was, say in 1950's. perhaps you should extend your survey to talk about others opinions of teenage mums, since teenage mums are very rare. Also, i would suggest sking them if they were married, living together, etc when they feel pregnant.

jessiecoulson

HSC
Hi,
I got my friend to do the survey, but i do think your survey needs work. This survey is really for someone who was a teenage mum but you dont ask if they were a teenage mum and when this was. After all, being a teenage mum is more unusual than it once was, say in 1950's. perhaps you should extend your survey to talk about others opinions of teenage mums, since teenage mums are very rare. Also, i would suggest sking them if they were married, living together, etc when they feel pregnant.
thanks for the feedback :) my pip is mostly about the social effects on the mum, not as much public opinion and how its changed, and its aimed at anyone who went through teen motherhood, even if they aren't a teenager any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)